Vendors - remove all and pay commission to " "

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Caveloot.com Owner, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stile

stile Avatar

[​IMG]
    -If vendors have a way to do this, I missed it.. and while I appreciate someone letting me know, I'm going to feel stupid so won't respond with more then a like...

Remove all your items at once? I share vendors with a lot of people. The fact there's a lot of people sharing them with me, means I'm not the only one :).

Sometimes, I need to remove just my goods from the vendor. Doing it one at a time is painful.

On that same standpoint.. i didn't check any of my vendors on one of my lots to see if we can do this, and just thought of it... but a lot owner should be able to open a vendor, select anyone that has goods on it by name, and choose to send that person, and only that persons, goods to their bank.

[​IMG]

-Also make it so that when I go to a vendor with access (ownership doesn't matter), there are two boxes on it:

-Pay commission to: "Insert avatar name"
    -Percentage of the commission to pay: "insert percentage"
    + Add another Payee

This idea here is that if you put items that sell, You could have say, 10% of those sales go to your guild treasurer, or the lot owner, or town owner, etc, etc.. even sending part of your sales to multiple people automatically. Youd be able to adjust percentages or remove them whenever you want.

they can get an automatic generated sales receipt, just like we get when an item sells now.

Alioth and Vladamir Begemot like this.
  2. Alioth

Alioth Avatar

Good thoughts. Not sure you can do the rest of what you’re asking, but fairly certain if you remove the other player from your lot permissions, all their stuff will go to bank, vendor items included. So depending on use case, may work for you, I have done this in past.

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.