1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fix Needs Testing 67615] Issues moving multiple items when overweight.

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Tazar, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

08/05/2020 10:03
    Title: Issues moving multiple items when overweight.
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Quality of life issue.
    Details: If you are overloaded beyond 3000 ambiguous units, and you try to move multiple stacks of reagents from your bank or a chest to your backpack, you will get a message that you are overweight and can not perform the action. But - if you move each stack of reagents, one at a time, it works fine. If you are getting an overweight message, why should multiple vs. singular make a difference? Historically, weight did not matter other than affecting character movement speed and dexterity.
    Steps to Reproduce: 1.) Severely overload your character by picking up a bag with lots of items in it. (Mine was in the 40,000 range as I had my crafting bag on me). 2.) Gather 4 stacks of 30,000 reagents per stack in your bank or a chest nearby. 3.) Try to move the 4 stacks all at once to the bag in item 1 above. After it fails, try to move each of the 4 stacks one at a time into the same bag.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7800X CPU @ 3.50GHz (12) System RAM: 24240
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1261.Date.08.04.20
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01a_template/Falling Waters Fortress
    Area Display Name: Falling Waters Fortress
    Loc: (113.4, 39.1, 184.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxGYWxsaW5nIFdhdGVycyBGb3J0cmVzc3woMTEzLjM4MiwgMzkuMTE5LCAxODQuMDg4KXwoMCwgLTAuNzA3LCAwLCAtMC43MDcpfDE2NS45OTE1fDEwfDEuMjU=

Anpu likes this.
  2. odyssey2003

odyssey2003 Avatar

I have this bug too. I was trying to fill my barrels of whiskey and could not because I could not carry in my inventory 1 trunk of empty cask with 300 ingredient to fill ! when I try to carry over more than 150( or so ) indigence I get that message that you mentioned above.. so now I am forced to have an empty trunk next to me so I can put half of my filled whisky cask in it so I can continue filling the rest of the cask that's in each trunk! this is just super annoying and tedious.. I cannot continue like this as its just unbearably time consuming when you have multiple cask to fill.

Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
  3. odyssey2003

odyssey2003 Avatar

Details: Get 1 trunk with 300 empty casks inside it then try to pick up 300 ingredients and put it in your inventory! you will see a message saying you are overweight and can not perform the action!.

4. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks for the report! Looking into this one now.

Issue #67615

5. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This has been fixed internally for Release 82.

Anpu likes this.
  6. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

tested in 1384 - fixed - was hella overloaded and dragged may huge stacks from bank onto my inventory, all transferred fine.
    [​IMG]