1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Submitted 69996] New Rent Problems

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Lazarus Long, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

11/14/2021 14:43
    Title: New Rent Problems
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: Rent was extended to 60 days. Now getting PAST DUE at under 60 days with rent due. Will cause rent to be ASTRONOMICAL at the end of rent time. (see screen shot)

In Addition... Tax notice email need to be updates as I just got this message.

Taxes are almost due on one or more of your lots! Lots in the following scenes are in danger of eviction:

• Lot in Snug Harbor has 12 days remaining
    • Lot in Snug Harbor has 12 days remaining
    As you will see there ARE NOT 12 days remaining and 2 lots are not reporting. (see screen shot)

Also afraid that in 12 days these lots may fall. While I have more than enough to pay the rent I would like t his to work as newly intended.

Steps to Reproduce: Wait for rent to go lower than 60 days.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32609
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU RAM: 5991
    SotA.Win.64.1478.Date.11.09.21
    Area: OwlsHead
    Area Display Name: Owl's Head
    Loc: (44.5, 86.4, 291.7)
    Debug: T3dsc0hlYWR8fCg0NC40ODgsIDg2LjQyMiwgMjkxLjY4Myl8KDAsIDAuMTU4LCAwLCAtMC45ODcpfDM2NS44OTkyfDEzLjkxNTIxfDE1LjEyNzQ4

[​IMG]

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

I saw a similar thing on the QA server before the release but thought it got fixed. I can't test this for a day or 2 until my lots get to 58 or lower.

From QA before release on 10/26:

[​IMG]

3. Echondas

Verified by Justyn and @Chris is aware.

Also, verified today for myself on Live:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  4. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

Same thing happened to me.
    Lots in the range of 58ish generated the email and when I paid them over 60 the lot window said they were paid up.

But, they weren't really late, were they?

5. Serenia

Serenia Bug Hunter

12/06/2021 13:13
    Title: Tax being charged on lots that are unclaimed and then reclaimed, ignoring the days remaining credit
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: I have 2 lots that I unclaimed to move one lot and to check the upgrade option on the other deed. When I reclaimed the lots, I still have the remaining tax credit days showing, but it is charging me tax on those lots as if they do not have the days remaining.
    Steps to Reproduce: A few village lots had this issue first. Then the town lot after I pulled it to check it too. Relogging does not resolve it, and it has persisted through a few months now (since we first received the extra days credit from the devs). I have paid a few days taxes on these lots, but the tax owed reappears after those few days pass, so paying some taxes does not re-engage the days remaining credit.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4) System RAM: 32628
    GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series GPU RAM: 8171
    SotA.Win.64.1492.Date.12.03.21
    Area: POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01_template/Mysteria
    Area Display Name: Mysteria
    Loc: (-16.4, 70.0, -232.2)
    Debug: UE9UX3Ryb3BpY2FsaXNsYW5kX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8TXlzdGVyaWF8KC0xNi4zNjIsIDcwLjAyNSwgLTIzMi4xNzEpfCgwLCAtMC45OSwgMCwgLTAuMTQxKXwxNzkuNTY2OHw1MC41OTk4MXwxMC4zMDg3

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  6. Echondas

FYI -- @Chris mentioned on his Twitch stream that he will likely be reverting the lot expiration timer to how it worked previously -- so this bug will no longer apply once that is done.

Kelly O'Shay and Alley Oop like this.
  7. Justyn

Justyn Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Submitted: Issue 69996

Serenia likes this.