1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Submitted 69990] Ring of the Lava Angler and its jewel not showing info change

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Owsley, Oct 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Owsley

Owsley Bug Hunter

10/11/2021 15:04
    Title: Ring of the Lava Angler not working
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: Ring of the Lava Angler is not lowering the chance to consume lava bait but the saltwater ring is.
    Steps to Reproduce: Mouseover gemmed lure and compare the chance to consume bait while wearing various angler jewelry
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700F CPU @ 3.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16312
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER GPU RAM: 8031
    SotA.Win.64.1454.Date.10.01.21
    Area: Novia_R2_Hills01_EtceterCragMines
    Area Display Name: Etceter Crag Mines
    Loc: (82.2, -80.0, -49.5)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjJfSGlsbHMwMV9FdGNldGVyQ3JhZ01pbmVzfHwoODIuMjUsIC03OS45NTksIC00OS41MjgpfCgwLCAtMC44MTQsIDAsIC0wLjU4KXwtMTcxLjk2NTR8MzkuODMwMTR8NS44NzcwNjc=

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

verified. checked mouseover on a heavy gemmed lure: 34.8%. donned two common lava angler rings: 34.8%. may be just a display error in the pop-up, though.

3. SteelCore

SteelCore Avatar

11/14/2021 18:06
    Title: Crafted necklace and rings of the lava angler have no effects on the fishing bait recovery bonus.
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: It seems the +3 lava fishing level is applied but the 6% consuming bait recovery chance is not.
    Steps to Reproduce: Put each of the 3 crafted jewelry on and check the consuming bait chance % of the gemmed lures, it remains unchanged.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz (12) System RAM: 32689
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU RAM: 5991
    SotA.Win.64.1478.Date.11.09.21
    Area: PlayerDungeon_MineCart
    Area Display Name: Player Dungeon
    Loc: (-139.4, -2.2, -143.0)
    Debug: UGxheWVyRHVuZ2Vvbl9NaW5lQ2FydHx8KC0xMzkuMzgzLCAtMi4yMzIsIC0xNDIuOTY0KXwoMCwgMC44MiwgMCwgLTAuNTczKXw1OTguOTk5MnwzOC45NzI5NHwxOA==

Lained likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

merging similar as i suspect the ring and the jewel from it have the same bug

5. Justyn

Justyn Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Submitted: Issue 69990

6. Lained

Lained Avatar

I just noticed this too, I suspect that baits aren't setup for different water types as "water bait recovery" reduces gemmed lures.

7. Proudfoot Underhill

Proudfoot Underhill Avatar

Lava Bait Recovery chance is broken - when using Lava jewelry it is less than when using other Water type angler jewelry

When I use Fetid (or any other water Angler jewelry) I get 8.4% chance to consume bait. When I use full Lava Jewelry, I get 19.2% Chance to consume bait. I am fully buffed (Blessing and Pacu), my BR skill is at 149. Another user (Diablotine) has confirmed the same bug.

With Fetid Jewelry:

[​IMG]

With Lava Jewelry:

[​IMG]

First case - full fetid jewelry:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second case: full Lava jewelry:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  8. Galorn

Galorn Avatar

When i am wearing the Lava Ring, It does not apply the 6% Bait recovery like the Saltwater rings do. I have crafted a ring and I am using the lava imbued jewel.