Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Very bad decision for the Market...

Discussion in 'Release 66 QA Feedback' started by Violet Ronso, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

• Specializations Delayed: Work on Taming Skills, New Top Tier Taming Creatures and adding Baby Dragons to taming delayed Specializations work.
    This here... This is the one thing that had no flexibility in release dates... Honestly, the market is going stale, all the crafters are holding out because they do not want to waste their materials on the stupid RNG system that makes 1 out of 1000 items useable, while costing insane amounts of Mats every single time... Meanwhile buyers like me can't find decent items, so I spend hours trying to find 1 item that comes close to what I could find a few months ago. Close to everything in R66 will go unnoticed because of this ONE single thing...

Seriously, this would need to be put in ASAP, or in a hotfix.

2. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

Fixing taming is the best thing they have ever done! :)

3. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Very dissapointed as well .... was hoping to see more action on the crafting side of the game ... damn another 40 days of waiting and hoping ...

Kaffien, K1000, Gia2 and 5 others like this.
  4. Girlsname

Girlsname Avatar

Srsly....

Even a mini patch that introduced the skill tree halfway through this R so people could train it ect, would be a nice gesture.

5. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Most time I am not crafting to sell items. It's really hard enough to craft an item worth the time we spend in effort to gain material and finish it. So I am happy to have a good weapon and armor sometimes after all those invested time...

It was said player made items will be best items. Now more possibilities came in for artifacts. Those players who could spend the money to buy player made items are those who mostly have the Power to receive artifacts ...

I don't know, but I hope the combination of those artifacts will require a high crafting ability to suceed!

@Chris, another 'artifact specialization' skill could provide alot of fun! :)
    If not, I see another important chance for crafters lost :(

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  6. Elas TheWise

Elas TheWise Avatar

I am seeing players rage quit weekly due to the issue with crafting and trying to get good gear. This needs to be a priority to stop the spread of bad press regarding crafting in SOTA. We love the game but the crafting is driving us nuts!

7. Elas TheWise

Elas TheWise Avatar

I would expect that the level 3 artifact be on par with crafted items using T3 parts, T4 parts are not yet in game. So there is a good chance to keep things in line. You still have to take them to a good crafter to get them buffed up so we will still be needed. We also need the ability to craft belts. This crazy run on the Spider Belt as its the best in game for dex is a bit crazy.

K1000 likes this.
  8. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Hehe I feel ya tamers have been waiting since r24 to be viable ;) finally it’s being addressed.

9. Gia2

Gia2 Avatar

I can wait for another release for sure. But the sooner the better. Specializations + Raise value crafted gear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.