Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Vial of Distilled Aether: 5 min duration is too short to be useful for this buff

Discussion in 'Release 56 Feedback' started by mystarr, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mystarr

mystarr Avatar

@Chris
    My guild went out hunting aether creatures and got some vials of distilled aether*. These only last 5 minutes...? I think that is way too short. Why?
    • A 5 min duration buff on a fairly rare/hard to get item makes this an "oh sh#t" kind of consumable that you would pop for a short buff in a time of dire need
    • I don't see how this focus boost is useful as an "oh sh#t" time of need consumable
    • A rare, hard to get focus buff strikes me as something more along the lines of the food/devotional buffs
      • I want to pop it and have it going for the evening like food and/or devotionals
    Please consider increasing the duration to something like 4 hours or consider changing the buff to something that makes sense as an "oh sh#t"/time of dire need effect.

*Note: I have bugged the fact that the potions are dropping instead of the rare component and they are dropping on aether liches (instead of the orbs as stated in release notes).

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.