Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Visual effect from /drink is gone.

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Sandflea, Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandflea

Sandflea Avatar

I am sorry, I found this out a few months ago, and I think I forgot to post it in the bug section. I have all effects turned on in the settings for video, and play at max settings. One day, /drink just stopped giving the visual effect, and it was around when the water.org mugs were released.

2. Sandflea

Sandflea Avatar

uhg, reinstalling did not help, im out of options

3. Sandflea

Sandflea Avatar

I remember when I first noticed it, I was at a party, with the mug from water.org, and I didn't get drunk anymore, and I thought, oh, I guess its just water im drinking, and didn't think about it till later, that I had completely lost the visual effect of /drink

4. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Thank you for reporting.

You need to drink real alcohol ('25 Year Whiskey', 'Brittany Ale', 'Perennial Red Wine', 'Edelmann Beer', 'Drach Bock Beer' etc.) to get wasted. Doing just plain /drink emote doesn't help.

@Mornstar

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  5. Sandflea

Sandflea Avatar

I just came in here to report that
    -Solved-expected software behavior, human error-
    I just came in here with good news:) Yes, the /drink, i was understanding, gave you the effect, all my friends never realized what i was trying to say, thank you Mishievous Dragon, your right. I just came home from hunting in the foothills for two days, barely able to move under the weight of my treasure horde. Walked in the front door, and i checked my Brittany Ale's fermentation progress, and omg, just what i needed to rest from my adventure .and packs a great punch, wooooot!

6. Sandflea

Sandflea Avatar

-not solved-
    ok, i am very happy to get a lil buzz now with the new casks, but i did want to put in here that i am still bugged. My friend can get drunk from his water.org mug, it does nothing for me at all, but it does look nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.