Want your poetry or Fan fiction read as a podcast?

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Caveloot.com Owner, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alena Sanggre

Alena Sanggre Avatar

I am a big fan of Lord Baldrith.....:):):)

2. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Let The New Britannia Theater Troupe bring your story to life, "Lord Baldrith Style" ;)!
    "Lord Baldrith!" Voted one of New Britannia's top ten most sexy Fan Fiction Producers... o_O
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

Eriador, Jambo, Lord Baldrith and 3 others like this.
  4. stile

stile Avatar

Loving the feedback on this!!! A few more pieces where published this week by Lord Baldrith. Stop by and take a look if your not set up for the podcasts:
    http://thecaverns.net/Podcasts/

He has another one wrapped up and ready to publish but is a bit tied up over the weekend.

Also I am going to be adding a cast/role page to the site soon. its on my project list. Page title will be The New Britannia Theater Troupe, and will list anyone that has ever been involved in productions. Contribute just once, and you go up.

Also willing to put links up for each cast member to a web site, forum thread, etc, whatever they want.. but theyll have to let me know if they want one :)

anyway, no promise on how soon ill be doing that. maybe yet this weekend. 3 weeks at the max. have a lot of cool projects ill be rolling out over the next 3 weeks, but the bulk will be on vacation on the 3rd week.

See everyone soon!

Keep producing all! you guys are fantastic to work with. Lord Balrith, your awesome and turning into a true star!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.