Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Watering issue

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Animosh, Oct 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosh

Animosh Avatar

I know something have been reported and know. The interesting part is the small planter below. Just giving info

I have:
    medium planter with mandrake
    small planter with 1 apple tree and 3 mandrake
    several planting pots with various plants

The medium planter: I am unable to water any sprout. I am unable to highlight any sprout. When moused over sprout it says medium planter

The small planter, does the same as medium planter EXCEPT for the apple tree(which was mature before patching). The apple tree highlights as apple tree, while mandrakes in same planter highlight as medium planter.

The potted plants highlight as whichever pot they are contained in. I even tried placing entire pot in inventory and replacing item. Still the problem is there

None of it can be watered

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@Animosh - Thank you for reporting.

I believe that you get the green cursor/hilight that just says the bed/pot name when it's not time to water. When it's time to water, you should get that option by double-click or "E" activation key. Simply put, if it just says the name of the container, then it's not time to water them yet.

Also, the appearance of the planted items during different phases of growth are somewhat messed up right now... likely due to the new "wet soil" feature that was added in R35. It tends to make sprouts disappear at some points, but when they grow to the next phase, they appear back again.

These are all just visual anomalies and don't appear to affect the actual growth/harvest of the seeds planted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.