Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

waterlot upgrade gone wrong

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Violet Green, Apr 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet Green

Violet Green Avatar

04/05/2019 15:44
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 24574
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6061
    SotA.Win.64.945.Date.04.04.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Jade Valley
    Area Display Name: Jade Valley
    Loc: (216.9, 36.1, 308.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEphZGUgVmFsbGV5fCgyMTYuOTE0LCAzNi4wNTUsIDMwOC4wODIpfCgwLCAtMC41NDYsIDAsIC0wLjgzOCl8NjYuMTcyNjJ8MTB8My40OTI5MTM=

So I just paid cotos to upgrade my POT town taxed water lot to a POT town tax free water lot...only you put a POT town tf lot...not a water lot in my inventory. I can no longer place my ship and I need assistance either to turn this into what I thought I was buying. the TF POT town water lot upgrade. Or return my cotos and my water lot so I can play.

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

There is no upgrade from taxed water lot to tax free water lot. You actually selected tax free non-water lot as your upgrade.

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
  3. Violet Green

Violet Green Avatar

since the print on the tab for choosing the upgrade was so small that I could NOT read it properly and did NOT understand that the upgrade wasn't for a water lot I feel REAL anger. There is no check to see if that's what I wanted to upgrade to, and there is no refund. So basically the game just shut me down from playing because I have a ship that doesn't place on a town lot. I am ANGRY. So offering an upgrade to a water lot that doesn't exist and tricking players to trade their lots is underhanded. A town lot is NOT an upgrade to a water lot.

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You should email support@portalarium.com and ask them to undo it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.