Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

We (now can) make Gold or Silver Jewelry

Discussion in 'Release 67 QA Feedback' started by Anpu, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

We currently can’t make Rings or Necklaces using gold or silver because there’s no coils or sheet recipes for gold and silver. This is probably because you don’t want us running around with Gold and Silver Armor.

Will the ring and necklace recipes change to a new type of coil and sheet? Or is gold and silver metal not part of the new material bonuses for crafted rings and necklaces?

Thanks!

Boris Mondragon and Rinaldi like this.
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Gold and silver are not a base crafting material. They are only used for masterworking and enchanting. The few other places they are used otherwise are decoration only, and do not provide bonuses.

I would love to see recipes to make these of precious metals. However, it would require an additional material type. I'd suggest adding a small amount of generic magical attunement for Silver, and a small amount of generic magical resistance for gold, but those are just my initial thoughts (and dovetail nicely with the new skills we got last release).

Boris Mondragon, Jaesun and Rinaldi like this.
  3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Or just create a new Bling stat. If you have high enough Bling, mobs run in fear of your strong pimp hand.

4. dorkish

dorkish Avatar

you can now make gold and silver jewlery with the latest test build they give a int bonus found the recpie on the etceter blacksmith

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.