1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Wearable and giftable jewelry and accessories! ❤

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sonja, Jan 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

I'd truly, truly love more wearable and giftable jewelry and accessories and I think they'd not only allow us to look prettier and more unique in Britannia, but they'd likely be popular sellers in the store too!

What I mean by that is jewelry and accessories we can wear and gift to others we care about or love that'd show up on our bodies when we wear them and maybe even be customizeable with names or short messages on them as gifts, like wedding rings for couples that'd have your husband's name on the ring, or even a short, "I love you," message on it and that'd show up on your hand when you put it on. That'd be so, so amazing! ❤

There are many types I'd love to see!
    • Rings
    • Necklaces
    • Bracelets
    • Earrings
    • Purses and Handbags
    • Ankle bracelets
    • Belly button rings
    • Belly chains
    • Arm bands
    • Hair ribbons and clips
    • Hair flowers
    • Corsages
    • Brushes and combs
    • Tiaras
    • Headpieces
    • Hand harnesses
    • More
    [​IMG]

I'd probably be here all day listing things off I want so I included a link, but I think the most important to start with would be rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets that show up on our bodies and can be named, pretty, pretty, pretty please. :)

Sincerely,

Sonja

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
  2. redfish

redfish Avatar

Yea I definitely think you should be able to do things like rings with inscriptions. That wouldn't just be good for gifts but also for things like quests. For quests you could even have a runic inscription. Theoretically, things like sigil rings and heraldry rings would make even sense but there really is no meaningful mechanic in the game to make that work atm. The inscription thing is definitely possible.

Having everything you listed show up on your body I think would probably be difficult given the staff they have now, because I see a huge number of potential paperdolling issues regarding things for instance like necklaces and earrings and having the game decide whether it will collide with all the other gear that you're wearing. Its definitely something that would be nice to see, too, if possible, though. I think even short of that just being able to decorate with them would be nice. So being able to open a jewelry store etc and having things on display.

Sonja likes this.
  3. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Be able to add crests to rings, tiaras, and necklaces would be cool.

Sonja likes this.
  4. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

FBohler likes this.
  5. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Yes, please.

FBohler and Sonja like this.
  6. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

How would these be represented on the paper doll, the avatar itself or some type of added slots?
    ~Time Lord~

Sonja likes this.
  7. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

The simplest way to my thinking would be to have them just be helmet and hand items - if they are just meant to be cosmetic there's no need for extra slots as such.

FBohler, Sonja and Time Lord like this.
  8. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

Could some of them be patterns applied over existing clothing?

Time Lord and FBohler like this.
  9. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I like the way the Hawaii style "Lei" was done, yet, similar to the pirate vest jewelry, you get what you get with each outfit, which is the down side in it all.
    ~TL~

Sonja likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.