Welcome Back the ShadowLords!

Discussion in 'Player Guilds & Groups' started by Sold and gone, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    I have been thinking hard on a RP/PvP guild name and settled on the name "ShadowLords" I am currently writing lore for the background of this and further information will be posted in the future. Thanks!

2. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

DECLARING WAR!

Ok, now that we have actual pvp town in the game, I feel the need to announce the intentions of the Shadowlords. We are a RP/PVP guild. Our Diety(s) are the Shadowlords from U5. We are the anti virtues. Now, I want to explain that this is our role play, do not take anything personally in game, as we will be raiding and pk'ing people. We declare war on everyone (except for our allies, and hte Phoenix Republic... Sorry Kazyn :p). Now Vengeance has the PvP town, expect us, we will be coming :) I know you that the community has frowned on raiding events in pve areas but this is a pvp area, so it is possible for us to attack you during events in PvP zones. Expect it, and post guards. It wont be every time, and probably will be seldom in fact, but you just don't know muhahahahha! You have a KOS list, well you just added yourself to others KOS list :) PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!! TAKES OFF THE GAUNTLETS.

DISCLAIMER: Everyone!!! Please understand this is not personal, and is RP PVP in a PVP zone. You can be attacked and will be attacked at anytime.

3. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

Rock On !!!

4. Amethyst

Amethyst Avatar

Congratulations Ravicus on your RP/PVP Guild. It is so good of you to create a group of bad guys for a virtuous person like me to someday kill in the game when I try PVP. I am saying this with a smile on my face. I will actually try to kill you with the current random deck system. Now that is impressive feat on your part to get me to say. We good guy needed someone to kill. You are so good to us!

As far as role-playing, this will be my first time. I planned on a story that had me lured to this realm because of my fondness for purple and the amethyst stone. Do you know what power Amethyst has in this game? I hope it is something good because I am sticking to my story.

5. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Awesome post :) Yes we do need villains and I want to rp one. We need this in the spirit of role play and although some people bock at the "good vs evil" thing, I think its important and can create some great content. I am not a greifer, but I will kill you too! :) All I ask is that people do not take it personally, it is just in game stuff :). As far as the amethyst, I am not sure, but I hope it does something that you will enjoy and you can use in your lore!

6. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Just a friendly reminder!!!

IF YOU HAVE A PVP TAG ON, YOU MIGHT BE ATTACKED. IF YOU ARE HOLDING EVENTS, GET GUARDS :p

We, the ShadowLords are going to try to spice up the PK action a bit. Love us, Hate us, War us, and Fear us Muhahahahahah! :D

With a PVP tag comes responsibility, you are at war when you put it on, we will serve as that reminder!!!

Have a good day and hope to see you in the field!

7. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

The ShadowLords are not actively recruiting as of yet. We are some what of a niche guild and will not be suitable for all types. We are RP PvP. Our lore is based on the shadowlords from U5. We will be a PK/Raiding guild but we will have a purpose for it. I am still working out the details on the how and whats. As I said we are not "actively" recruiting but if you feel like this might be your kind of guild, then drop a message here or pm me also. I will have a crossroads village pvp enabled also, and it will be theme based and should be a really fun environment. Thanks everyone!

Epona, Jatvardur, Moonshadow and 3 others like this.
  8. Albus

Albus Avatar

Good guild name/backstory, congrats :)

9. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Ravicus,

Grats on your guild and your RP/PvP ideas. Sounds like something many will enjoy :)

10. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I am wondering if Ravicus thinks he and only he are all three ShadowLords. You know the Me, myself, and I thing... ;)

11. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Great a RP/PVP guild exactly what we need to keep those guards on point at events. BIG BIG Kudos Ravicus you can surprise attack me and OOV anytime. Shame that Father Aquila is not around to see this....

12. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

Ravicus remains my favourite evil entity.

13. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

:) Hehe if that where possible I would :p. In my lore we worship them as gods, they are our Deities. In Role play its really boring to play a god or powerful creature. one needs flaws and faults to make it interesting. Maybe I could be a multiple personality cannibalistic lich, shadow lord worshiping psyco! :p

14. Duke William of Serenite

My character actually has an evil side. Its only when I wear the Obsidian cloak... This cloak when donned makes me see Order in a very dark way....

Has the spirit of the Shadow Lords somehow been magically imbued in these Dark Obsidian cloaks????

Last time William wore it he made a mental note to be very afraid of this cloak and remember Father Aquila specifically asking him to wear the cloak....

I wonder if he knew these cloaks had this type of effect on people? I remember the day I set Amber on fire. My mind was in a fury and all I wanted was to strike anyone claiming Chaos down....

Now the even more interesting thing is William did not toss the cloak. He actually has it stored in his bank and from time to time he ponders on what and how he felt that day.

Will something rise inside of William and cause him to wear the cloak again?? William's city Serenite is a city of Love. I will have a Titan of love in the center of it.

Sometimes love can cause even the kindest hears to do things for their loved ones that they didn't know were possible.

Most people driven into Darkness are doing it for someone the love so much they do not care if they destroyed their soul in doing so...

Love for a child can cause even the noblest soul to seek Vengeance for his family.

15. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Aye very Possible. The shadow lords presence might be tainted on the cloth. There are three Anti Virtues That could affect you while wearing it. One would be falsehood, and would compel you to lie and deceive, one would be cowardice which would make people flee in terror, and the third, which could be the one you mention, Hatred. It would consume you. How any of these might be associated to the garments is anyone's guess. I must do some research....

16. Archibald Leatherneck

Archibald Leatherneck Avatar

An innocent question... is this SotA canon?

17. Duke William of Serenite

Forgive me for answering but he is Resurrecting the long dead shadow lords from UO.

AKA The Draconian Order.

18. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

No, it is not, but the anti virtues are ultima cannon. Portelarium cannot put them in the game as lore but I can role play them. :)

19. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  20. Duke William of Serenite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.