Welcome New Players!

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Berek, Jun 9, 2016.

1. KLAKSONKOUKI

KLAKSONKOUKI Avatar

[QUOTE = "Berek, post: 574851, membre: 1545"] Dans nos efforts pour améliorer l'expérience du forum pour tous, en particulier les nouveaux joueurs ne connaissant pas les forums, nous créons cet espace pour vous accueillir!
    Si vous êtes un nouveau joueur, utilisez ce forum pour publier des articles sur vous-même et sur les activités que vous avez subies jusqu'à présent dans Shroud of the Avatar, ainsi que sur vos projets futurs dans les mois à venir. Posez toutes vos questions et la communauté hospitalière et les autres seront prêts à y répondre.

Je garde ce fil ouvert à la discussion pour améliorer cette section du forum.

Bienvenue! [/ DEVIS]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  2. Asari

Asari Avatar

3. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

4. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Welcome aboard Lady Asari. Feel free to visit the largest pirate fleet at Dragomir Mori and talk to our pirate queen Lady @CatherineRose if you have any questions or need a place to live.

R/Boris/El Pirata/Black Sails Forever.

Time Lord likes this.
  5. audreyspency

audreyspency Avatar

I think having a forum focal directed at the new SotA player is great. I think it's possible the new player might not intuitively seek out the forum.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  6. JasonianEra

JasonianEra Avatar

Hi everyone. I don't understand why so many reviewers are bashing this game. It's great! See me in game as Fors Starman. Ciao!

7. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

Welcome to New Britannia Fors Starman :) @JasonianEra

And a great Era it is, amiright?:D

8. Talohan

Talohan Avatar

'ello,
    Old fan of the great Lord British's work on Akla and Original Ultima in the old, old school days. lol

Time Lord, Boris Mondragon and Floors like this.
  9. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

They provide us with free advertising!

Time Lord likes this.
  10. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome @JasonianEra to the game. To comment to that, true things have gotten better and will continue to get better since that is the most important goal. The dev team is really going for it and listening to players. Happy journeys to you. I'm Majoria in game if I can help.

Time Lord and Boris Mondragon like this.
  11. necronut

necronut Avatar

I'm Necronut in game, Necronut on twitch. I've had a few pretty great days with this game and I believe in its future. I'm a subscriber now.

12. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome @necronut to the game. There really is a lot to do in the game depending on what you personally enjoy. If you enjoy the sandbox part there is a lot of that. Also we have a music system if you would like to learn about that I'd be happy to teach you anytime. There are also role-player groups and towns. I'm Majoria and I do a little bit of most things. Have fun.

Time Lord, Boris Mondragon and Khars like this.
  13. Awe

Awe Avatar

Not very new in SotA, but great to be back from Black Sun.

14. Khars

Khars Avatar

new player here =D

15. Nubera

Nubera Avatar

New player here. I do that understand either why are everyone hating on this game. I am having fun playing it and it brings back the feels when I started UO, Tibia and MMOs like these back in 2003

16. Osunn

Osunn Avatar

Hi - old UO player here - about a week abnd it now looks good, a real sandbox game which I enjoy. Its going to be what you make it!

17. wry_ringmaster

wry_ringmaster Avatar

18. jaekobcaed

jaekobcaed Avatar

Hi all, I'm a long-time MMO and RPG fan who got his start with RuneScape (which was partly inspired by Ultima Online) and The Elder Scrolls (which was partly inspired by Ultima 7 and the Ultima Underworld games). I've recently been delving into the Ultima games proper after purchasing the entire series on GOG and I've been watching SotA for some time, but I hadn't really decided to take the plunge until today when I saw the email about the house and pet. I'm really enjoying the game so far, it's really giving me the same vibes that I got when I first started playing RuneScape and TES3: Morrowind which is something I've been missing for far too long.

Anyways, I haven't tried any new MMOs in a long time so you may see me on this forum asking for help quite often haha. I look forward to being a part of this community!

Jason_M, Jaesun, Time Lord and 2 others like this.
  19. rebbieforever

rebbieforever Avatar

Hi, its a very good sandbox with a storyline, deep crafting system with a lot variety and one of the deepest housing systems for mmos(if you go to twitch they actually had a recent contest you can watch) and of course a friendly overall community. Like all sandboxes it has a bit higher learning curve and less UI polish but it pays you off with far more range of activities freedom. I would advise you to join the game's official discord too and join some guild at some point since its far better than playing alone

Time Lord likes this.
  20. Lirenda

Lirenda Avatar

Hello! I just started playing this game, and having fun so far, but found a very frustrating snafu. I can't seem to figure out how to turn in materials for a quest, i.e. Sedgwick's quest for 4 maple wood...Please Help!