What do you think is neccessary for Ep1 and Release?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stundorn, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

i find finiched game and a optimation that make it run with out guys crahsing all the time to be the moust important issues to focus on befor release

this days i got only one thing that i dont like in game and that is decay apart from that im good with it
    that dont mean its an finiched game and that i dont want more ofcorse i do but
    i find the higher lvl and the more skills you get the more issues i got with decay and how i see it is i think it will make to many high players get pissed of

so if i was dev i would just remove it and insted focus on players haveing a good time lets not forget sota aint work its suposed to be fun and going back an hour of hunting just because you died ones just feals bad to me i never played a game befor i bean puniched like this for dieing

yes i played uo and i was never red there because of all the penaties and becuase i dont pvp
    yes i played uo with out pvp in old days were all places you hunted was open pvp i delt with it i never ones cryed on forums for getting kild that dont mean i did injoy it

just have a look at wow why do you think they have a no penelty for die
    why are they suxsessful because they know biggest thing you dont want to do is pissing of guys that pay your bills

decay is like car seller selling you a new car that just totaly brake down evry time you have an minor axsident
    sure dont have axsident you say but they happen dont they and no one would buy a new car if they had to buy a new one evry time they just bumped in to a little axsident

2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Balance out the most difficult areas - Malice and Grannus so that a lower level character can complete the story according to what the journal says they can do right now.

Gorthyn and Stundorn like this.
  3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Fix. Hitching.

Barugon, discipleofweb and Athanil like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.