What if this was your business? or is it? .....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ragnarr Lodbrok, Oct 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFalz

KnightFalz Avatar

Those posting here with different views than your own aren't your children nor is the airing of their grievances akin to acting out. To characterize them in such a dismissive manner isn't going to do the point of view you are trying to profess any favours.

2. eli

eli Avatar

While it can be true that negativity will hurt impressions and thus the appeal of the game and your investment, nothing will tank the direction of a game like blind optimism (including but not limited to categorical dismissal of criticism as 'negativity')

3. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

This post was no more useful than a threatening rage-post.

Also, I need to remind you that you're a customer, not the business owner.

4. Gageman

Gageman Avatar

I hate to bust your bubble, the correct word is YOU're, not YOUR. YOU're means YOU ARE, YOUR implies ownership. I just felt if you are going to tell other people what to do, then you should use proper syntax.

Thank you, Carry on.

Daxxe Diggler likes this.
  5. Gageman

Gageman Avatar

WOW, you made a lot of sense... You sure you belong here?

6. Gageman

Gageman Avatar

It is after all, a game. My job provides me all the crappy and frustrating I need and my family does a great job filling my "Disappointed" bucket. Would I be asking too much for my game to just be fun?

7. Gageman

Gageman Avatar

I understand what you are trying to say, however I think you are missing a very glaring truth. Love and Hate run a thin line of separation. I think that there exists a large amount of ex players who want just that. They want the game to fail and to be gone forever. Its human nature. Its why my ex girlfriends keep keying my cars. When something you loved hits the point where it has abandoned you, your love turns to hate and you want it to die. SOTA, like me, is a BAD boyfriend. Bad Choices, no communication, secrets and lies. I don't blame the ones who would rather see it all in flames. Its selfish, but If I cant have you... no one can! And like me, Port keeps spending the rent money on strippers and lying about it.

8. Gageman

Gageman Avatar

Exactly, I would say, Roll back the archery / charged shot/ DR changes, let people continue to have fun and let the game grow. OR you can stand on principle, stick to your guns and continue to watch the game careen into the abyss.

9. Gageman

Gageman Avatar

I think its 4 pages because Chris chimed in. If he hadn't, it would have petered out 3 pages ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.