What Kind of Pledge Options would you want for Episide 2

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Guppy, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

* Bounty Hunting Pledge Drive - $1 pledge $1/ of $1 needed to implement Bounty Hunting into the game. $1 successfully funded, Bounty Hunting in Episode 2! Nice.

2. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

as in, i run my own box for a lan party, and have admin rights to it?

if you run one:
    can i port over my pledge rewards based on portalarium account information - would be tricky and absolutely need some sort of multi-factor security..
    can i be assigned a GM?
    can i have LB's crown?
    can i quickly and easily create (without the use of Unity itself) assets to drop in the game, like the configuration console of a DIKU mud, or assets in Legend Of The Red Dragon? - of course it wouldn't have its own graphical asset, it would use an existing graphic set.

i've got a million of those questions - and i think that may be why it isn't a good idea, as much as i'd want my own server too. unless if they come out with the "vanilla" release from ep1, after ep3 is out, so all the bugs are squashed from it...

3. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

Well if they made a version that only supports a few players locally it might be interesting....and yes you would be in control of it.

It wouldn't affect anyone other then those you want to play with.

I see it as a much better reward then these get the rich richer types people seem to want regardless of the effects in game.

4. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

Or at least think they do....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.