What pieces are remaining?

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by Drax, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drax

Drax Avatar

So I finally made it back from Afghanistan, and I've got some time on my hands... and I even finally got to play SotA, which was terribly exciting! :cool:

I've been looking at the spreadsheet that lists the places and music requests, and I'm having a tough time understanding what still needs doing (particularly in the non-thematic parts). I think the "dupe" cells are in part throwing me off. What bits are actually left at this point?

2. Kailef

Kailef Master Bard

As far as I am aware, the following tracks are not being worked on by anyone at this time, and are are available for anyone to do, assuming dependencies are finished. (Which is not the case on all of them. For example, Aetherial Meditation and Aetherial Storm have unfinished dependencies, and they are pretty complex songs because they are going to include parts from six other songs. Odds are it will be dramatically easier for the author of a song's dependencies to make those tracks rather than someone else)
    • Addl Version Baron of Eastmarch (1) (Tight instrumental version)
    • Addl Version Baron of Eastmarch (2) (Vocal version)
    • Aetherial Meditation
    • Aetherial Storm
    • Banks & Arts
    • Bayous and Underbrush
    • Davy Jones aint got no bones
    • Improved Instrumental version Baron of Eastmarch
    • Rule Britannia (Brittany)
    • Satyr Enslaver
    • Shackled Fawn
    • Volga Sea Shanty
    • Yo Ho Hum, I really need some rum
    These songs in this next list are 'officially' available because they are not locked out. However, I also know that they are already being worked on to some degree by other people. For example, Holt is redoing his previous "Courage" song and is working on making a masculine version of his "Love" track, and I'm working on "Combat & Ruins" and "Old Mines". Still, you can always work on and submit a song that isn't locked out if you choose, it just becomes a bit more of a "competition" between the composers to finish first or at least get a lockout. (Keep in mind that many of these tracks have dependencies as well, IE, Love, Courage, Cowardice, Evil, Falsehood, and Hatred)
    • Love (Masculine)
    • Courage
    • Cowardice
    • Evil (TLC in Minor)
    • Falsehood
    • Hatred
    • Rule Brittany (Feminine version)
    • Combat & Ruins
    • Old Mines
    • Smelly Sewers
    Disclaimer: These lists are based on my own research, and Holt Ironfell and/or Portalarium may not necessarily agree with my findings. :)

Lord Blake Blackstone and Drax like this.
  3. Holt

Holt Avatar

Right, in the case of Love, it is based off the current Love. Hatred I have open in my DAW as I type. Courage's melody is done in Power and Light of Virtue tracks. Falsehood will be based on Truth. Evil will be a melange of all the anti-virtues. These tracks all require a lot of theory and thematic unity, so its been easier for one person to work on them.

As always, if you'd like to submit an idea or request a lockout, don't hesitate, but follow our music submission process.

Lord Blake Blackstone likes this.
  4. Drax

Drax Avatar

Thanks, Kailef, that helps a bunch. I'll ponder a bit over the first group for something that catches my ear....

Lord Blake Blackstone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.