What players can do for sota (POT, Nested POT, POT Theme) poll inside

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wedrax, Oct 26, 2018.

?

Do you agree to make a competition where some of the best nested pot will come overmap before ep.2?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    51.5%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    48.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wedrax

wedrax Avatar

Hi there, i was thinking what players can do for sota, what they can bring to the game and involve other people in a better game experience, a rich game experience and in the while make the things have a meaning and a sense for all. All we must stop thinking to our own personal profit and think to something of Greater and that will be a benefit for all.

At the moment if we look at POT panorama, we will have 4 kind of pot.

Inactive

Markets

Residentials

Guild

what we miss, the themed one maybe, the pot that bring game, that will make more themed and immersive the game.

For instance at the moment we have nested pot that can spank the 90% of overmap pot, that are themed, active and can bring a lot to the player experience.

Some Example of nested pot that are themed and be mandatory overmap are:

Skalbrekka a viking themed pot, really well made.

Caladruin a medieval port with many little village and a main town that are just something amazing.

Rinzai an themed oriental pot, with many resident, well organized and with a meaning.

Immortal city: Well made, got a lot of unique layout and immersive.

Celestis Canton: Have one of the most active guild in the game.

Those pot, maybe some of the best i ever seen in the game due to the unique layout they made, due to the idea behind are nested.

Now guys a lot of you have owned a pot but maybe have not time to follow it, have no idea or inspiration to how build or make it, i will put down here some idea, and in case i'm ready and glad to help anyone who want bring something unique to the game.

Remember that biome can be used in many different way, and even if are limited, the way to use them is unlimited, switch an entrance, use a different positioning to make a village or a town, the styles u can make are just unlimited.

Kobold port; port with airships and ships, lot of industries, epic forges and structure made for science and invention; Steampunk style.

Creepy swamp village, fences poor structures , spooky things, fog

Fisherman paradise, village on a seaside made with palapa, using hat, rough wooden fences, fisherman villages (there is a perfect biome side to do it)

and those are just 3 things came up in a second, but any of you guy can make something great for the game, can be a symbol, can be unique and can make a dream for each other, you already invested, make your pot become alive!

P.S. Portalarium take the marvelous nested active pot overmap before episode 2, we need them, the game need them! (do some kind of competition where the best X number of nested pot will come overamp before episode 2)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  2. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

Check out Rinzai, nested in Desolis.

wedrax likes this.
  3. wedrax

wedrax Avatar

Yep scoffer rinzai too, i forgot to mention it, but yes ofc. it is themed, well made and have a meaning.

I forgot to mention also immortal city even if someone told me i am not welcome in it...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  4. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Thank you for the shout out for immortal City. It is very flattering to have you say our city is immersive. Just so you know we do have a theme as well! Immortal City is a lost ancient city found and settled by newly-arrived avatars.

This is a great idea :)

wedrax likes this.
  5. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

wedrax likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.