What to do with all those empty Shardfall PvP zones ...

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by addrox, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addrox

addrox Avatar

Maybe thats the issue. I have done close to no quests and maybe since they are part of story thats why they are so empty and low levelish.

Ill concede to that ...

BUT there is like almost nothing to hunt in them. Monster spawns stink and gathering resources u get more from a bandit encounter lol.

So maybe they shouldnt be PVP zones because they make the game seem dead and totally boring to mid to high level players. Maybe 3 wolves make a new person jump but for me they are near to empty in every way.

2. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

For sure they are not empty, because they are part of the story ;)

There are so many scenes which seem a kind of empty, if we're talking about other players. Every scene has alot of interesting things to explore, I won't connect a good scene to the amount of visitors;) I think it's the own personal reason for everybody, if it feels good or not... I also like the design of all those shardfalls, I am not hunting for resources the most time, I visit and explore the lands for fun.

3. redfish

redfish Avatar

I think one argument for it actually is that Shardfalls are more accessible than places like The Rise. Well less so now that people insta-teleport anywhere they want. (Yea don't mean to get into an argument here but I think that broke a lot of possible game mechanics). But you still have to find a dungeon entrance and go deep into it, while Shardfalls are everywhere and you can just go in and start killing.

4. addrox

addrox Avatar

Discord is fine. Let me know which shardfalls you or i can go hunt, make decent exp and loot ...

Most are empty with little to no mob spawns and loot stinks as well ...

5. addrox

addrox Avatar

Have any DEVs replied to the status of PvP in shardfalls, in game in general, or changes and when?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.