When did Owl's Head Sewers become so bada$$

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GMDavros, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

Was in OH. Figured i'd go stomp around in the sewer for fun. It's been literally a year since i've been there. First thing i'm greeted by is a skele archer with over 1600 HP that cons yellow to me. That was a surprise.

Into the next room i have basically the same with mages, archers, and fighters and ghosts. All ~1600+ HP, moderately resistant, and FAST.

Same thing as i move into the corridors and rooms. Here, as soon as i aggro one ALL of them very rapidly jumped on me.

Maybe i've missed a redo. It's certainly possible. Quite the surprise. Nifty.

Anyone?

Fenris

2. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

Also deeper in it - cool boss, with ultra-rare drop. But aware it can one-shot :eek:
    Probably 4-5 releases ago it was reworked.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

R59.

Jaesun likes this.
  4. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

Ahh. I totally missed that. Thanks for the quick response guys. Good diversion from UT i think.

Fenris

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  5. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

I had the same experience. Wandered in to see if I could get lucky and drop a dungeon spawn BP and kept getting toasted.

Its fine and all good we have these challenging places and I was aware it had been upgraded, but what confused me, and still does, is why the mobs con yellow to me, not orange or red and yet hit as hard or harder than some orange and reds do to me. The mob challenge colour scaling relative to my AL baffles me a bit right now.

Chatele likes this.
  6. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

... that's how they lure you in.. deeper and deeper... until there is no escape.

7. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal Avatar

Its quite fun. We do him regularly with our guild, but so far only recipes. No Blueprint. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.