1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

When enter a player town open the location window like it is with Teleport to Zone scrolls

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by CatweazleX, Jul 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

When a Teleport to Zone scroll is used the location window is opened and one can choose the location to spawn. When a player owned town is entered via the overland map (without using a teleport scroll) no window is open and the player appears at the default location.
    The location window should also be shown when enter a town without using a scroll.

May one have to visit the town at least once to be able to choose the location (like it is with the scrolls)

SammiX likes this.
  2. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

+1 on this. Since the Devs won't let me rename my main entrance in my POT as main entrance and some other fake entrance is default as main. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.