When sorting by Vendor Location, still alphebatize Name column in "Find Player Vendor Items" window

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Vladamir Begemot, Feb 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Currently sorting by Vendor Location is almost but not totally worthless. But mostly, because if you sort by location, some magic chaos algorithm is used on the Item Name column, whereby it no longer uses alphabetical sorting.

Ideally when you sort by location, things are still alphabetized within each city.

that_shawn_guy likes this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I'd call this more feedback, moving to feedback forum. I'd like to see that area get some love someday too :)

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I was under the impression R74 feedback was for stuff introduced or modified in R74. I don't think I'm alone i that, perhaps a clarification notice is in order if that is not the case.

4. Elgarion

I've asked the question, will answer later once I get clarification from @Ravalox.

If it's more narrow as you're suggesting (and not just feedback on current state of game during ## release), then yes, this and a lot of other things would push into Wishlist forum. I'm the new kid, still learning.

Anpu and Vladamir Begemot like this.
  5. Elgarion

I confirmed with @Ravalox -- yes, the Feedback forums are feedback for the existing state of the game during that time of Release, not just new items introduced during that release. You are good to go to post these items here and not in Wishlist areas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.