1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Where are all the flowers ?

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Elrond, Jan 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Was looking for some flowers in store ( redecorating POT ) all i could find were these ??

[​IMG]

SammiX, Wilfred and Elgarion like this.
  2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

I do not think they have "Flower" in their name, have you tried the same sections of the store without search filters?

Elgarion likes this.
  3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Elrond
    You missed the Potted Cherry Pie Plant, and in the home decorations section there is a vase of Tulips 3-pack and several flowered Yule trees and wreaths. The best bet for flowers would be the ones you can grow in Barrels, planting pots and beds. Multicolor roses, lots of fruit trees, Nightshade and Mandrake, Immortality, or anything that has a flower or fruit on it. There is also the potted glowing mushrooms but they are fungus and not flowers but still colorful.

Wilfred and Elgarion like this.
  4. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

I would agree with Elrond, we need more flowers of different types in the game. That one reward with the bed of blue flowers was nice. I know we can grow our own roses and such, but the planting beds are a bit big.

Wilfred and Elgarion like this.
  5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Coincidentally I added 3 flowerbeds to the store yesterday to appear on February 19th. One is the Flowerbed A deco which will now be called Flax Flowerbed. In the same style I also created a Sunflower Flowerbed and an Anemone Flowerbed. With your point in mind though, I'll work on some more this release. I've always wanted more non-potted plant varieties.

StarLord, Trezir Pyle, SammiX and 8 others like this.
  6. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

Those sound great :)

Wilfred likes this.
  7. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

A few more hanging plants might be nice too.

Wilfred and Violet Ronso like this.
  8. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Alrighty, got some done to help with this (albeit I'll do more later, no worries). I've made 6 variations of water lily clusters for water deco. 5 of the variations are blossoming and for a 12-pack in the store. For a non-blossoming version, it will drop as loot (got stuck on them as they trudged through swamp muck I'd imagine) on crocodiles, mushroom people, and swamp reapers, albeit Spawn of Sobek and mushroom people will have the greatest chance. Coming on release day Jan 28th ;)

Trezir Pyle, Serenia, Chiasma and 4 others like this.
  9. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Sounds good, all that I'm missing is my crocodile spawners for my pot. Have to surprise those fishing there :)

Lord Aventine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.