Where are the Castles?

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Vallo Frostbane, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

[​IMG]

My wishlist basically.
    All those things are missing more or less, or are without a usefull function hence a dead feature *cough* guild war *cough*.... Guild houses are possible but they only show off the wallet of the leader.. nothing else.

I would give meaning to guilds beyond just roleplaying... we could build and defend together. Alliances would make sense... the world would be more alive and maybe it would bring more people back into the game who got bored of the meaningless grind.

Do it! You promised.

Make CPs into Castles that we the PLAYERS can control. Give us more power, instead of herding us like sheep ;) I promise I will be gentle with the noobs.

Make guilds declare as PVP for a small XP or whatever buff. War can be declared one sided. Would definetly be fun.

2. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

This was a mystery... someone may know if they clarified. The Kickstarter did not get to $2M, so I don't know why this box was checked.

3. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

We do have New You Salons, and those are from the $2.25M Kickstarter goal.

4. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

All I am saying is the concept for things like that must have existed before... and I wish they would be in the game.

Game is dead population wise. It is still playable, but it is not really the way we all would like it to be... I don't think butterfly wings for dance partys will solve that.
    Even though I think they should be in the game... we also need sth for the people who like to play the game for the gameplay, not as substitution for social contact. No offense here.

I think things like that could be easily archieved.
    The art is there. Maps maybe need a little redesign.
    Would give guilds the ability to gain things ingame, rather than having a big wallet.

Players finally matter in the game world and can impact things.

For guild wars and PVP guilds. It would be perfect withing the consent system we currently have. I don't see why they shouldn't do it.

5. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

You are forgetting that money from those who pledged directly on the website during that period (I was one of them...;)) also counted toward the stretch goals :rolleyes: Every stretch goal beyond Kickstarter total that has a check mark next to it was reached with those additional funds...:)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    Sara Dreygon, Vyrin, Leelu and 3 others like this.
  6. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Support you fully here vallo.

7. Bubonic

Bubonic Avatar

they definitely announced that we reached the $2m goal, but cut it off before we reached the 2.25. I know cause i was SOOO hoping for mod tools.

alas.

Leelu and Gabriel Nightshadow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.