Where is my mobile phone?

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by KnownInGameAsGeorge, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnownInGameAsGeorge

KnownInGameAsGeorge Avatar

We all walked through a magical portal to get here right?

You dont think I am an idiot do you? I dont leave the house without the phone. I certainly am not leaving it home intentionally just because there could be a magical kingdom through the portal. What if it took me to my mothers house instead and I had to quickly call a taxi to get away?

We should all have disabled phones in our inventory. It doesnt work, obviousley. Eventually earthlings stranded in a magical kingdom will get them working again, I would think some time well into the third or fourth round of releases though.

Acred likes this.
  2. KnownInGameAsGeorge

Also, a year or two from now, the new players should instead start getting mobile V2.0 when they create characters. It does nothing different, just the icon is drawn a fraction smaller.

Acred likes this.
  3. DancingShade

DancingShade Avatar

When in ghost form your mobile phone slips through your insubstantial fingers and tumbles through the void.

Shortly after this event the game starts.

4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

You arrive without a *body*, so the lack of material things from another world is of a lesser importance. Just be glad we don't lose our intellect, or those entrepreneurial Avatars wouldn't have recreated radio stations!

Acred likes this.
  5. KnownInGameAsGeorge

That cant be true, or we would not have had any clothes when we respawned. Obviousley the other things I was wearing traveled to me when I took a new form like they always do.

Or, what you are saying is these clothes are imaginary and we are not really in a magical world, we are dead and this is the afterlife.

If my phone is still on the ground back on earth with my earth body, then from everyone elses perspective portals dont transport you anywhere, they just kill you and your body is buried.

zyxe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.