Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Why are you changing the recipes for taming collar and taming necklace? Seems low priority.

Discussion in 'Release 65 QA Feedback' started by Kelly O'Shay, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

What was the reasoning behind changing the recipes for taming equipment? I have not seen one bug report saying that it is too hard to make taming equipment since silver was made more accessible to lower level players. My lower level alts can now find silver in more mines plus in the stag forest road encounters and other places that are actually accessible to lower level players.

Changing the recipes seems to be doing work that has absolutely no gain. I think the time would have been better spent working on adding pet commands that the avatar can issue and make the pet do a special attack.

What does it mean when you say you are making taming easier but in the same paragraph you say you area adding a new wooden taming necklace that makes taming harder?

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

New players don't often bug report.

But when I meet them, the DO often ask how to get taming going. And then we have this long rigamaroll of them trying to get started, because previously (not sure after tomorrow) I could only teach 2 of the 4 recipes.

Synergy Blaize likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.