Why can't I place my house

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by BlackKoda, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackKoda

BlackKoda Avatar

I have a player village lot deed, a three story kobold tower and a 5 story mine basement. But I go from town to town and click on the blocks on the ground that say village lot, a screen come up with my lot deed I click on it but the claim button is grey and nothing happens... I would really like to put this add-on in place before the masses come and it is hard to find a good spot.. Am I doing something wrong. Do I have to find a player with their own town and plead with them to give me a place in their town? What Do I have too do?

Leelu likes this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Quick question @Courville , is your deed a place anywhere deed or a POT only deed? Also, are you in an NPC Town or a Player Town?

Rest assured, friend, there are still MANY MANY lots out there you can claim. Let's just figure this out for ya.

Also, if it is a POT only deed, then it will be quite easy to find a town willing to accept your claim. Many even have open claiming, meaning you wouldn't need to talk to anyone, simple enter the town, talk to the crier to find an appropriate lot, then head over to see how it looks.

Leelu and Numa like this.
  3. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Sounds like you have a player owned town village deed. You may be trying to place in NPC towns, you will need to find a player owned town to place in.

Leelu and Numa like this.
  4. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

It would be very helpful if you would please:
    - Type our what your lot deed says "Village Lot Deed" or "Player Owned Town Village Lot Deed". Etc.
    - What towns are you trying to place in

Thank you.

Leelu likes this.
  5. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

@Courville I have a player owned town called Blue Rose Isle it is small, but I have plenty of village and row lots available. Also it is free to live in forever. All the lots are currently open so all you have to do is come in and place your lot if you find a spot you like. However there are plenty of other lots available in other PoTs I am sure. I wish you luck.
    Wind Silvermoon

Leelu likes this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome Courville. I know it's confusing at first. Good thing you posted. Also I'm Majoria in game if I can help. ;)

Leelu and Berek like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.