Why you are not playing or stopped to play SotA? Poll Inside

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wextel, Jun 22, 2017.

?

The reasons why you are not playing SotA at the moment or why you quitted?

Poll closed Jul 2, 2017.
  1. Lack of variety in pve(mobs style etc.)

13.1%
  2. Lack of pvp (Places where encounter several people and have the sensation of fight for something)

3.9%
  3. Feeling of waste time due to the hard farming, grinding etc. neeeded for all without a return.

27.2%
  4. The loot table is a nightmare(many dragons must have a genetical problem, they don't have neckbone)

7.8%
  5. Performances of the game

12.1%
  6. The crafting cause all can make all so my trader game can't exist.

1.9%
  7. The crafting due to the fact i can totally loose tons of mats and gold, even on first or second try.

2.9%
  8. I don't have fun at all currently in any aspect of the game.

13.6%
  9. Other reasons(if you want post them pls)

8.7%
  10. I'm playing, and i love it exactly it is.

15.0%
  11. I'm playing but i recognize many of the problems above.

25.7%
  12. I'm playing, I understand the game is in development and that Portalarium truly cares about its fans

16.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

On a good day, without really even focusing on it, after arrow costs, I can make maybe 1-2k in profit in 1-2 hours? That's without focusing on "grinding for gold" heheh. 4k sounds like work to me :p

antrax1990x likes this.
  2. Wextel

Wextel Avatar

added a new option.

3. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

Reading a lot of the criticism of this game (that isn't even completed yet, mind you), I see an overwhelming sense of short-sightedness amongst the people. The game is NOT completed, has made tremendous progress over the years, and has many many good things that are yet to come. Fishing expanding, story line goodies, quests, more balance and refinement, probably mounts someday, perhaps ships, 8 more HUGE landmasses that we'll be exploring that are each the size of the entire island of Novia... I could go on further I think. This is just the VERY VERY beginning of Episode 1 coming up here, and there are great things (like the ones I mentioned above) that are almost certain to come as we go through the years, and the other four episodes.

It is almost 100% lack of patience. Let this thing blossom, my friends. Let it grow. We're nearing the most exciting times for this game, and people are seeing a whole three feet in front of them and then dropping out. This is early access. Trust in the great LB! He was making his first game in high school, when I was 1 year old.

4. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

Not simply patience is needed, but firmer understanding of priorities as well. The devs will listen to our input and agree that most of the things in your poll need adjustments/fixing, but they're not the top priority for the moment, guaranteed they're on the list, though the list be a long one.

Elwyn and Duke Gréagóir like this.
  5. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

OP's poll. Yeah... I agree. Priorities, and patience. very important.

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  6. Wextel

Wextel Avatar

Ye have more priority house rent, without players and without igg to do it, the logic is unassailable.

7. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

Aye, rent will allow for new players to be exposed earlier on in their journey to a very large portion of our game, which is, YES, the SIMS! I say that in jest of course. Having a very fun place to call home and display your triumphs, and express yourself is an important part of this game and helps greatly to foster solid communities throughout Novia.

Ahuaeynjgkxs likes this.
  8. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

Errr, i've said actually players can do 4k/hour as you said and none talked about exp. Can't understand your critic lol.
    Anyway i'm sure when you became higher level you will farm the same amount of money, can't understand your logic. Here more level not means more money.

PS: 64x Dragon Kills= 1x Neckbone , someone said loots % is ok (Consumables cost the money you can't farm).

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    Arpanet and Dhanas like this.
  9. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

I didn't need to bring in the talk of XP gain. This is true. Sorry about that. The thing is that your power in adventurer level/skills whatever IS quite important to gp per hour. I can make MUCH more now than I could 20 adventurer levels ago. This is a fact. You kill things faster, therefore your income per hour is higher. My point is that I am a somewhat modest level 84 right now and making an easy 4k per hour. I expect that to be higher later on, as I kill things faster, and/or kill harder foes.

10. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

Let me explain you dear, i can kill any mobs in the game and really fast trust me. I've done in solo any boss in the game and i actually do this all the time, i've not any problem with killing mobs and with my level lol (Record Dragon solo kill 210 seconds).
    Actually max you can do is 4k this is the truth and if you go higher you can do again 4k gold not more, difference thing is if you go into mine or drop rare artifacts, but peoples can't buy anything without igg ;)

11. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

Ok, dear. I guess I'll find out when I am level 110 and still making the same amount per hour.

12. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I am with Nikko.

Look at the Barron's post. It's possible to be confrontational and still be constructive.

Most threads have valuable feedback, but after the first few pages or if they turn personal or overly negative, no sane developer will read it because they have work to do or it is depressing.

Stahlknecht, Mortanius and FrostII like this.
  13. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

Ohhh, this explain why many people are giving negative feedbacks :p

http://sotawiki.net/sota/Monsters

Elf Fighter 800 1 Iron Longsword [​IMG] 1-25 [​IMG] 1-155
    Elf Archer 800 1 Elven Bow, 1-10 Arrow [​IMG] 1-25 [​IMG] 3-110
    Elf Mage 800 0-1 Staff, 0-1 Wand [​IMG] 1-25 [​IMG] 1-90
    Hardened Elf Fighter 1200 1 Iron Longsword [​IMG] 1-25 [​IMG] 1-155
    Hardened Elf Archer 1200 1 Elven Bow, 1-10 Arrow [​IMG] 1-25 [​IMG] 3-110
    Hardened Elf Mage 1300 0-1 Staff, 0-1 Wand [​IMG] 1-25 [​IMG] 1-90
    Elite Elf Fighter 1500 1 Iron Longsword [​IMG] 1-25 [​IMG] 1-155
    Elite Elf Archer 1500 1 Elven Bow, 1-10 Arrow [​IMG] 1-25 [​IMG] 3-110
    Elite Elf Mage 1650 0-1 Staff, 0-1 Wand [​IMG] 1-25 [​IMG] 1-90

Strongest Elf mage give 1-90 igg reward, the weak one fighter 1-155

If you want continue to think rewards are level releated

Dhanas likes this.
  14. Wextel

Wextel Avatar

Ye and go around naked , or begging for reagents and Arrow:D Lol But really?! I gifted gold, gear and many other things to help people in the beginning; And remember that, better is the gear faster you farm, gear boost more you in beginning then adv lvl; But now i figure out that, when you begin you farm 1k per hour till you are lvl 50, at level 50 you farm 2k per hour till you are above lvl 80, over lvl 80 you farm 4k per hour. So at that rate farm things in game mean about :

50 hour hardcore farming for the gear;
    100 hour hardcore farming for the deed;

And i said hardcore, if we speak of casual or the most of player, we can easly double the hours of grinding;

Now after i grinded the same mobs for months a day i say: let's do a boss, i need consumable ofc. ok let's add some other day of grinding, and then discover was better farm the mobs of the last 2 month.

Basically it will take 2 month, and now you need other 40 hour grinding for a new gear, and ye you would buy a CF vendor, so let's begin other 3 month of grinding; I think new players will like too much to wait about 5 month to enjoy all aspects of the game, then with all that joy in me i will say: what the hell i'm doing?!

In the while there are people that maked bilions of igg in the past that will have fun manipulating the market as they like and that have tons of deeds for those new players, so ye ofc , the focus is clearly on make new people have an easy game road:) (my grandmother Always said to think bad you make sin but you almost never be wrong, so seem but really just seem someone want make easier for new player try the housing, make an hell farming and grinding to effort their own properties and push them to the paradisiac store)

Lou100 and antrax1990x like this.
  15. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

Where do you think you farm when u are 100+? Do u think u farm better than 4k/h?
    If u are about to think it you are wrong, trust me.

antrax1990x likes this.
  16. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Im confused??? Even in Seq Collosus I could make ~6K gold an hour. In Ulfeim since lvl 90 I can pull in up to 10K gold an hour if I really try.

Heck, here is the full video proof.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/147853678

Ive farmed this run a 100 times by now and bring in lotza gold.

Nikko and Elwyn like this.
  17. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

[​IMG]

Love this Post Card. Hehe

Cordelayne, Spoon, mass and 9 others like this.
  18. Wextel

Wextel Avatar

And the mob spawn is Always at the same rate right? Not a time they chain spawn, another time the mobs take ages for spawn? They have Always the same spawn rate right?
    If you say that you are the lucky man i ever know, and maybe all the Others i know have no luck at all. The grinding and farming seem depend on many things; Btw you are speaking of high ending zones that need a lot of skill, and to reach lvl 90 you need 6 month.

In the video you do 4k in 1 hour and some minutes.

19. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

But LOL in your video after 70 minutes you've done 4k in Ulfeim Hahaha
    In Ravensmoor i've made the same amount 40 levels ago xD.

You are only confirming my words.

20. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Most biased poll of the week!

Hornpipe and jammaplaya like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.