Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Will Player Run Towns, POT get a Fauna or stuff to gather? based on location

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Myrcello, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

I did run out of my house in the Player Run Town of Bravecoast and i did wonder if we will get a Fauna.

I thought - would be nice if i could feel the advantage of choosing this place also in regards to what supplies are around you.

So some animals that fit to the areas - like monkeys , fish in the water, birds, snakes , crocodiles i can kill.

Or is the general idea to keep Player Run Towns and Player Towns totally empty of animals, supplies we can gather ?

Just curious.

Kind regars

2. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I think I could see this working if it was similar to some of the pledge and add-on store items.

For example, The Replenishing Snowball Box gives you 50 snowballs and doesn't restock for an entire year!

I could totally see where you could kill 1 Crocodile (in the swamps) every month. Or you could tame one Monkey on your Island POT every month. That would also give a great reason for people to visit your POT without allowing POT residents to completely hoard free resources sitting outside their front door.

Myrcello likes this.
  3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

During the telethon they mentioned that they considered a reverse proportion of how inhabited a POT was that fauna would spawn.
    So in one end blessings in the other fauna.
    With DLMB and all that.

Myrcello likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.