Will you be respeccing next patch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by venospro, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

can anyone link me to the source of inspiration for this thread? why do people want to respec all the sudden?

Addison likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

also https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...thoughts-on-getting-players-to-return.147657/

Black Tortoise and Jaesun like this.
  3. macnlos

macnlos Avatar

Yeah, that was an interesting thread and the one actual result has absolutely nothing to do with goal of thread. It is akin to "Help, I have a cut and need a bandage!!" and then someone replying "Oh my Lord, here, have a cookie". I palm slapped myself when I saw this.

4. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

I just hope they allow us to use that item to unlearn skills one time without an expiration date in case @Chris decides to go nuts with the nerf stick. Not planning on dropping swords not matter what other melee skill gets love, took a long time to get bladed combat to 150 and plan on taking it to 160 in near future. R/Boris/El Pirata/Black Sails Forever.

5. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Don't feel the need at all. With death decay gone, seems like time and mats wasted to me. In any case I'm happy with the path I'm on with my Avatar. Personally I'm all for the expiration date on it, especially with Obsidian unlearning already in game for those that feel the need later.

EDIT: Nice to see them just add it to the oracle store also. So available when you want, at a cost.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    Black Tortoise likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.