Wishlist Requests

Discussion in 'Queued for Review/Processing' started by Elgarion, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

I would very much like to have a Kobold Refining machine. Put in raw materials & set to work & after 24 hours or so materials will be refined. No meticulous bonusses, no xp, just the work done. I would use this for cotton, hides, copper ore, iron ore and so on. It must be able to hold a large amount of raw materials, say 1000.

Qu Engka, Adam Crow, Sarek and 2 others like this.
  2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

How about 10,000? With almostd 30000 hides, 1000 per 24 hours would take me over a month of continuous restock lol.

Adam Crow, Vaiden Luro and FBohler like this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Additional Offline Combat Companions sold in the same way we currently sell additional character slots.
    There could be an entire line of new Companions sold in this way, using our current inventory of Conversationalists.
    The additional Offline Combat Companion would show up as a whistle through claiming rewards.
    ~Time Lord~

Aldo likes this.
  4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I'd like to see different flags sold in our coto store, like a Lord Brit or some other flag designs on a flag pole.
    [​IMG][​IMG]~TL~

ConjurerDragon, Qu Engka and Sarek like this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Every once in a while I check to see if magically we can sell bags of goods on our vendors. I put 3 songs in a bag and tried to place it on my my song vendor crossing my fingers. A few seconds later I was met with the usual note saying I could not place bags of goods only empty bags on the vendor. Please, please, please could we get the ability to add bags of goods to our vendors. I want to sell song sets, furniture sets, ballgown sets, whatever sets. Also if we could dye the bags too. I have songs to sell that have parts to play in group. I can't list these individually. The song doesn't sound right without all the parts being played in a group. They need to be able to be sold in a bag.

[​IMG]

Widsith [MGT], Qu Engka and Time Lord like this.
  6. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

As I was catching up on this, watching the stream from the other day, I wonder if we could have tracks we can place in POT's made available. Where POT owners can create their own paths through their towns for players to stand in a trolly or cart and get shuttled around.

I realize this may cause chaos with navmesh however it would be a cool feature. Maybe?

Adam Crow and Time Lord like this.
  7. Sarek

Sarek Avatar

Can we please have some keep and castle land based homes, only thing on offer is ships which does not help when trying to build a realistic castle setup. Would be nice to have a moat around it (Set of castle walls with drawbridge & portcullis entrance) or have it elevated on a mound as per castle design.

8. Curt

Curt Avatar

Should have some bot that every 2 hours send info to a discord channel what is on sale.

that_shawn_guy likes this.
  9. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

would be cool if the sales could be exported when they start (API, etc). so the community could build that discord bot as well as others. a twitter bot would be cool too

10. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

(rss feed)

that_shawn_guy likes this.
  11. Duursyrras

Duursyrras Avatar

please oh PLEASE oh pretty please, let us properly dye our quivers; don't know of any quiver pattern that actualy allows dying anything but the arrows...

ConjurerDragon and Widsith [MGT] like this.
  12. Duursyrras

Duursyrras Avatar

i may have requested elsewhere around the time mounts came out, but mounting/dismounting in SOTA makes me long for one of DDO's improvements to its mount system; they added the ability/animation for a backflip dismount with weapon drawn -- having had a /backflip emote already ... ಠ‿↼

but honestly, most importantly, being able to at least jump horses and converse from horseback, if not speeding up the mount/dismount animation, would be great. i'm not sure that 'realism' as a factor in deciding on the current mount/dismount system makes much sense to me, when we keep our mounts in our pockets...and they return there with a poof if we're hit while moving causing our freaky dismount animation to continue as we rocket forward above the ground.

i like all of these examples of their mount system, but yet to come up with a clip for the backflip dismount:

13. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Following Shadow's idea in this thread https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/water-lot-versatility.171750/, it would be nice if we could put greenhouses on rooftops.
    For example, on the roof of an obsidian inn I'm pretty sure there's room for two rustic iron greenhouses, and the gothic inn will fit at least one as well. There might even be room for a rooftop greenhouse in the obsidian two-story townhouse. And there are other types of houses in which a greenhouse also fits.
    I think this would help all farmers, especially those who want to make the most of all the holes in their plots to grow crops.

FrostII and Anpu like this.
  14. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Small Wood bundles. It would be nice to have a smaller stack of wood pile that could nicely stack alongside a fireplace. The ones we can craft are a bit too big to stack. Maybe a small stack of 5. Would be really nice. Maybe even a fireplace set....poker and shovel and bellow to look nice by a fire. And a ash bucket.
    I know its deco but would really look nice

15. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

Kindling bundles would be nice.

Belladonna Rose and Isabel Ayin like this.
  16. Alley Oop

i THINK there is a smaller pile of wood already in existence that is just not set up for players yet.

Anpu and Isabel Ayin like this.
  17. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

well get on it LOL. But yeah the small one we can make will only shrink down so far so still not a good look.

18. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I would like a free standing light (the same as hovers over our heads when light is cast) as a housing, indoor, outdoor and POT placed.

This can be the early version of our light spell or modern, or both.
    (I think the earlier version of our light spell would look best)

Variety to be sold in:

• table top candelabra
    • free standing candelabra
    • street light
    • small chandelier;
    • small chandelier short invisable chain
    • small chandelier long invisable chain
    • medium chandelier;
    • medium chandelier short invisable chain
    • medium chandelier long invisable chain
    • large chandelier;
    • large chandelier short invisable chain
    • large chandelier long invisable chain
    • huge chandelier;
    • huge chandelier short invisable chain
    • huge chandelier long invisable chain
    ~Time Lord~

19. Lained

Lained Avatar

When using the teleport scroll list (or over a town on the overworld) you can hold down control to see extra information about a scene, can the water type be added to this list?

20. Alley Oop

probably not for pots, since that can change on the fly.