Wishlist Requests

Discussion in 'Queued for Review/Processing' started by Elgarion, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Can we place the wooden statues on granite or wooden blocks and on castle walls please?

[​IMG]

chrisjwhite, Aeryk, majoria70 and 2 others like this.
  2. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

I would like for there to a be zone that is in the Shogun Theme that might include Bandit Ronin who drop Armor and Weapons just as we have Barbarion and Viking Armor. I think it would play into the theme found in the zones near Adoris also. Thank you, Spry.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

We actually have something similar to that already in the game. You may or may not know about this however.

We have a Katana weapon that can only be found within 2 scenes in the Perennial Coast region.

Within the North Brightbone Woods, some Ebon Cultist Champions have a Katana equipped and upon defeating them, they have a chance to drop the Katana item.
    Within the Restless Woods, some Hardened Skeleton Footman have a Katana equipped and upon defeating them, they have a chance to drop the Katana item.

The Katana item can be salvaged for a Katana pattern.

4. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

Ah thank you Anpu, I have seen this pattern quite often and wrote it off as one that might have been purchased at the store. I have the store version and have bought some Katana Patterns from vendors over the years thinking nothing of it. Thank you again for the information.

Time Lord and Anpu like this.
  5. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Could we resize the long banners to 75% please?
    There are places, like the corridors of the stone fortress or some basements where you can put the banners at 80% of their size, but only at a very specific height and it is very, very difficult to hit the pixel to hang them. If we could resize to 75% that would be great please.

6. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Though I am happy we have instance which has this single item which is Asian themed...
    [​IMG]

o_O it does seem "very odd" that our single Asian styled NPC city is so geographically isolated in it's style, which thus contrasts harshly contrary to it's surrounding hunting instances. Ardoris isn't a Leper Colony, and thus it's influence in style should have surrounding instance in it's unique Asian cultural style.

A cultural theme so widely popular as our Asian items are, which have spawned many Asian themed player owned town's stylings, "it's the surrounding hunting instances which should then have hints of that same Asian theme paint brushing used". Landscape art contrast should be friendly, or it's not friendly at all, being in direct theme conflict with it's surroundings.

This is something that should be easily done with a few cherry blossom trees, Asian bandit uniformed NPC, a few buildings and bridges placed around the hunting instances surrounding Ardoris.

If there's new artwork involved, then it should be in Asian Countryside style which then contrasts into our elvish themes and Viking themed stylings
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both of these are Asian in their style which can be seen in their roof-tops. In general, our buildings in instances are all generic in Euro-style. It's that same Euro style that isolates Ardoris. Other NPC cities, should not be Asian styled, yet it's the hunting instances surrounding Ardoris which need splashes of style which better reflect what should be surrounding Ardoris because it's a major city who's culture would spread to it's surrounding hunting instances, even if that just involves throwing a few cherry blossom trees or small hints of Asian culture spread around.

Otherwise Ardoris remains an odd, isolated place, and if you have seen the real Asia, there's nothing isolated about it. "A single wall does not define a culture" (ie. the great wall).
    Asian culture spread is more like a splash, not an odd isolated pocket of culture.

This all seems like something easily solved with just a dash of surrounding hunting area contrast.

[​IMG]
    :D~Time Lord~:thumbs up:

Cordelayne, FBohler and Turk Key like this.
  7. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Could you give some love to Ruined Keep?
    It's a lovely area, and although the keep itself is too hard for me for now, I enjoy the trolls at the bridge and the mushrooms. But otherwise it's a lot of empty terrain. Could you at least add harvestable resources? Preferably cotton and a lot of wood :))

FBohler, Wilfred, Time Lord and 2 others like this.
  8. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

I'd like to see a "Reversed" checkbox option for the vendor listings in zone "Sorting Options".

As an example. Player could sort on "Equipment" and click the "Reversed" checkbox to see all items that are NOT equipment.

Item also like to see a "Unit Price" column added.

Wilfred likes this.
  9. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Can we get the ability to place deco birds on locations other than the ground.

ConjurerDragon and Wilfred like this.
  10. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Could we craft a small version of the large fountain or reduce the size of the existing one by up to 30% please?

Jakkal and Wilfred like this.
  11. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Can we get the ability to place the Water Well and Tombstones in basements. I know, weird combo. Plus can we get scaled down versions of both.

that_shawn_guy likes this.
  12. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

Can we get the limit on lighting in dungeons removed? Because they are normally broken up into rooms it's not as critical for performance, and since dungeons are private spaces to begin with, the owner can manage the lighting without impact on passersby.

Duke Olahorand likes this.
  13. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Can we please get a light and deco increase on pots? Also someone I know spent the cotos to upgrade to a castle deed and the outdoor light limit was unbelievably low almost not worth upgrading .

14. Lord Stein

Lord Stein Avatar

Can we get rid of the ugly ,always in the way wooden lot markers?? Make them all the paver type. Or sell a token to do that.

Pifester likes this.
  15. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

The wooden lot markers are more noticeable, especially if the paver lot marker is partly covered by snow. Why not make it part of the lot deco and selectable by the owner? Then every owner could chose if he wants a wooden sign or a marker on the ground.

Lord Stein, FrostII and majoria70 like this.
  16. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

"Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door—"...

CrandalltheFoole likes this.
  17. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Not digging through this list of wish items. But i would love to have a POT deco shipwreck like the ones in other scenes. Would be cool to have something like that out in the bay of my town

FBohler, jrs99 and Lained like this.
  18. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Can we make rugs placeable on tiles and the stage?

19. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

I really like how cotton crafted boots look - but salvaging them gives no pattern. Can you please change that?
    Thanks!

FBohler likes this.