Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Wolves in General

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Cryodacry, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryodacry

Cryodacry Avatar

Correct me if i am wrong but Wolves hit almost all the time now .... in R20 they swung so fast that their damage was ok .... now they flat out don't miss... The damage they do now is Crazy.... Elder wolves hitting for 20 - 45's 4x a seccond .... Something needs to be done to bring these guys back in line ... That or i need to tame wolves.

Now that i think about it i am guessing Avoidance is bugged ? Either the wolves got a crazy amount of attack skill suddenly or Avoidance isn't working properly.

2. Alcedes

Alcedes Avatar

I brought this up in QA actually. I noticed that wolves do a double attack 100% of the time and hit 95-99% of the time.

I was responded to with this:

So, I am assuming that this is working as intended.

3. Cryodacry

Cryodacry Avatar

So the Obsidian Wolf just hit the top of the Pet DPS slots ? ..... If their hit/damage is where it's supposed to be ... Damn ..... good luck taming one too .... Bear's have nothing on wolves anymore ....

4. Kendaric

Kendaric Avatar

It feels definitely weird, especially as wolves usually come in packs. I´d say animals in general need a balance pass, the brown bears are too weak while the wolves get too strong too quickly. And don´t get me started on the spiders...

Alexander likes this.
  5. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

I tamed an obsidian wolf in R20 (I thought they were more elegant) and it can now take down 8 spiders on its own while I casually forage for cotton. Quite the beasts.

Jivalax Azon and 4EverLost like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.