Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Wood drops, economy logic?

Discussion in 'Release 63 Feedback' started by Aldo, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Up until release, wood prices were running at 55 to 60 each. This is an unreasonable price for a commodity that is necessary for all players. So what was the change to our system? Wood drops were reduced in sieges from an average of 3.5 wood per engineer to 1 to 1.5 per. My question, what do you think wood prices will rise to after this change? Did someone think that by restricting the acquisition of wood, prices would fall? This makes no sense to me. Perhaps there is another reason for putting the squeeze on carpentry across the board (pun intended). Demand for wood is what drove the price to 60. The demand is the same after the release, but supply has been slashed. Be ready for prices to shoot through the roof.

2. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

I don't object as such to the wood on cabalists being reduced, I'd prefer to see less emphasis on combat to get crafting materials.
    But I don't see any compensation in the form of say, doubling choppable trees anywhere.

Elwyn, Jaesun, Hazard and 1 other person like this.
  3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I agree. At least the economic issue would be moot.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Yeah it’s baffling that actually chopping wood is less efficient to get wood than killing a bunch of, apparently, lumberjack cabalist?

Abhann, Elwyn, kaeshiva and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.