Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Wooooohoooooooo! GustBALL!

Discussion in 'Release 67 QA Feedback' started by Vladamir Begemot, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I just spent some time running around town kicking the ball around and let me tell you this is huge. Gustball itself is just a tiny bit of what people will be doing with this. I already can see player pinball games, obstacle courses, running it through adventure scenes, just watching it roll down hills, etc.

The ball responds pretty well, kicking it up hills creates a nice arc. Kicking it down hills is super fun, watch it roll down paths. Gusting it around in Resolute, it bounces nicely off the stone garden edges, goes under tables, etc. Fantastic!

I'm going to guess we're going to be asking for a bigger field, as the full charge gust really sends it flying (don't nerf it, it's great!) In the meantime we can make our own.

Also, consider giving some upward momentum to 4 or 5 stack gusts, as it looks and feels way cooler when they get some air (as happens when you are gusting it around on uneven terrain). Right now it rockets straight, but for that kind of distance it should have an arc I think.

Anyway, I'm super excited, I'll be hosting a tournament this weekend at the S Mart Factorium, watch for that!

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Oh, and if it doesn't break the game, letting us gust on the world map would make for some great potential races.

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Oh, and different colored balls. That way we can tell who belongs to which when we make up some of the games I'm already dreaming up.

I'll happily pay COTOs for the balls, or use dyes.

Fiero Steele likes this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

[​IMG]

Sadly unused, like the rest of my town. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.