1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

(Buyed) WTB Aether Vibration Amplifier (not console)

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Stundorn, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

hejsan,

i'd like to buy an
    Aether Vibration Amplifier - not the console, but this...
    [​IMG]

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Hejsan?

:)

3. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Sure :)
    I suspect my ancestors in denmark, because my surname could maybe mean someone who is shippwrecked and my father allways believed it comes from jammerbugten.
    Jammerer= shippwrecked
    -zen similar to -sen/ -son
    And my surname is unique in germany / Europe... all family.
    Son of a Jammerer :D
    Many seemed to shippwrecked in Skagerrak because of the rocks.
    I sadly cannot speak danish.
    Last year i did a sidecar Tour.
    In Roskilde Viking Ship Museum i learned the people from jammerbugten were the ones who went down the river rhine.
    Romantic i know :rolleyes:

I felt at home when i take a bath in the near of Hjordtal where we was at a Camping site.

Emmerlev/ Hoyer

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iS7EQIFx7odtNqou2

Hvide Sande

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thorsminde...

[​IMG]

Thyborøn

[​IMG]

Thisted.

[​IMG]

Jammerbugten
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skagen/ Greenen
    [​IMG]

Over Frederikshavn to

Fjellerup, where i would say i ate the best Burger of my life.

[​IMG]

Djurs Sommerland...

Camping in Blomenslyst what was a german woman from Hückeswagen married with a Danish.

Odensee
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fyn to Sjaelland.

[​IMG]

Kopenhagen of course and show my daughter the little mermaid :p

[​IMG]

Roskilde

[​IMG]

And then we need to go back home.
    Drived as much as possible the Margaritte Routes and had a great time.

I'll come back!!!

I'm a viking wizard/ Seidmenn :p

Oh i forgot i was in Jellinge at the Runestones of Harald Bluetooth (great Museum for free) and saw Rosenholm Watercastle.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    Grumpy likes this.
  4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

"Hejsan" is the Swedish version, where the Danes would say "Hejsa" instead and swallow the 'n'. Both are very informal versions of "Hej". It is sorta like saying "Howdy-doody" in american English or "Moinsen" in German. All of which are quite modern and doesn't sound like old norse.
    If you want an older feel then you might want to go with the shorter icelandic/norwegian "Hei" instead, where you'd find "Heiler" as a translation of 'greetings' in the Havamal.

While I'd recommend maybe going the "godan" route instead. As in "godan dag" - good day, "godan morgin" - good morning, "goda nott" - good night, etc. That gives it a nordic elder feel right away.

Oh, and I could part with an amplifier for 20 Store Credits.

Stundorn likes this.
  5. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Ingame i mostly use Hej,
    Godan sounds nice, thanks i may use this now for beeing iC.

And i'll take the Amplifier :)

p.m. me your emailadress and i'll send it as a gift in the AddonStore, ok?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  6. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Almost forgot the 'bless thee' greeting in norse/icelandic which does have some mystic association: "blessadur". That one can be used for both Hello and Goodbye and Thank you.

Stundorn likes this.
  7. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

:cool: cool dude you are :cool:

blessadur will it be - what do you think @Helvig Ingvildsdottir, we maybe make a thread about viking roleplay and such???
    i think i can, want, should learn more about this ^^

8. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

I'm all for it. Invite Voelund in (@Bergelmer ) . He studied old icelandic at university back in Sweden and simply -loves- lecturing others about historical and mythological stuff.

Personally, I speak English ingame, so I simply say greetings, hail, or good morning. Or even just "heya" with good friends. When being very formal I may say "Helvig Ingvildsdottir, völva in Ironhall, greets [name, title and clan or home of the other person]"

Voelund just suggested godan dagin, or godan dag, just like Spoon...

Stundorn likes this.
  9. Bergelmer

Bergelmer Avatar

Yeah, I would realy enjoy beeing a part of that as well. Much fun to be had. And all good examples Spoon :)

Stundorn likes this.
  10. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.