1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS All my stuff in one bundle

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by IronMaiden, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronMaiden

IronMaiden Avatar

I was just diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in November, I no longer have any time and I need money to pay medical bills.

So here is what I have to sell:

I own 7 accounts: Lord of the Manor, Lord Marshall, Knight Marshall, 4 x Edelmann
    I also own a Metropolis under the Lord of the Manor account.
    I have purchased numerous add-ons and also bought from 2 other players their lot deeds for a Keep ($3500/ea)
    All lots are place anywhere founder deeds many are placed, all easily moved (all non-taxable etc)

I have moved items from account to account, so they are not with the account they came with, and I've sold some items I didn't needs many duplicates of, but I haven't done much.

I am looking for $25,000 for all of it. No best clue on how to work this out as that is a large chunk of money for anyone, but I need to get bills paid

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

We as a community can come together and help our brother in his time of need. Let's pool our resources and see how much we can buy from him to help him with his medical bills.

3. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Here is what I propose...

1. We set up a GoFundMe where the community can donate (this way we can raise funds quickly).
    2. We buy the entire package.
    3. Anybody who donates $100 dollars or more is invited to an exclusive auction (I know some 3rd party SoTA market sites who could help facilitate this) wherein we sell off the goods at fire sale prices to those who donated.
    4. Perhaps Port would be willing to help us break up the accounts for easy modular selling...
    5. The GoFundMe and auction proceeds go to Iron Maiden (increasing the chances we can raise more than 25K).

I'd be happy to help facilitate all of this and market it.

@IronMaiden - please let me know your thoughts and I (we) can get this started ASAP.

This maybe an easier route than looking for an individual investor...

-Thex

Lightning2, Trina, Birko and 17 others like this.
  4. Metalocalypze

Metalocalypze Avatar

It saddens me to hear this news IronMaiden. My thoughts and preys go out to you and your family during this troubling time. Hope all goes well for you in the near future.

Regards
    Meta

5. Abercrombie_McCloud

Abercrombie_McCloud Avatar

I am sorry to hear this @IronMaiden - praying for you. Will be happy to participate in any community effort.

6. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

Prayers sent @IronMaiden and it looks like the community is on its way to help.

7. Terrence Phillip

Terrence Phillip Avatar

Same here , really sorry to hear this sad news.

8. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

Get the GoFundMe going and let's see how far that goes.

9. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Get this go find me up and I'll be glad to help

10. Cind

Cind Avatar

So very sorry to hear this, Iron Maiden. You and your family are in my prayers. I would be happy to donate to helping Iron Maiden and praying lots.

11. IronMaiden

IronMaiden Avatar

Not sure how the GoFundMe thing works, guess I need to go read up on it.

12. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Have you tried contacting support for a complete refund? Because this an extraordinary circumstance, they may give you a full refund and just resell the items in a special event. I've heard of this sort of thing happening in other pre-release games. Sorry you're having to go through all this...

13. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

You will have my $100.00 and more. When it is all set up please let us know so we can quickly raise more than is needed.

14. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@dallas, you seem to be the charity administrator

15. IronMaiden

IronMaiden Avatar

I have been asked where I have lots, so here's the details:

Lord of the Manor - Keep lot - Eastern March, Town lot - Harvest, Town lot - Graff Island
    Lord Marshall - Town lot & Village lot side by side - Point West, Keep lot - Brit Estates
    Knight Marshal - 2 Village lots at ends of 4 village lots together - Storms Reach
    Edelmann - 2 Village lots side by side (between the lots above) - Storms Reach

I have not placed the Castle lot

I think that's 11 total lots, all founder, place anywhere, non-tax etc. I also have 7 tax free vendors all under the LotM account

Obviously tons of other stuff like houses, and numerous add-ons, I think the only things that have sold via the vendors have been tools and stuff.

16. Robros Reh

Robros Reh Avatar

Sorry to hear of this.

Will provide any assistance that I can

Please keep the post alive and active

Go fund me is good but please get with Port and see if it can be worked out.

17. Aurora Australis

Aurora Australis Avatar

My prayers are going out to you and yours at this difficult time ! Any community efforts taken , I would gladly help with.

18. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Stay strong. My prayers are going out to you.

19. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

I'll PM @IronMaiden and see if he's comfortable with the GFM route. If he is, I'd be happy to set it up.

Don't want to get cart before the horse, though, if he would rather find a single investor, or try to contact Port for assistance.

Stay tuned. :)

Birko, Rada Torment, hroth and 5 others like this.
  20. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

All my prayers to you, Iron Maiden. Gofundme is easy to set up and I, as I'm sure many of the community members, would gladly donate to it.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.