1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[WTS] Edelmann Benefactor Account

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by SOTAJunky, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOTAJunky

SOTAJunky Avatar

Selling my account with a Combat Blades GM character. Most supporting Blades skills are in the 60-90 range skill wise. My focus was on Earth Magic with a good amount of time put into that tree. The character is Adventure level 72 and Producer level 59. As far as producer skills, Mining (91) and Field Dressing (96) are the highest skills. This is a male character and he is a lot of fun to play. He can handle his own solo in 5 skulls. This is a great account to continue to grow as a main character or even a second account.

All items below are present with the account in various banks (except the Gold Crowns and a few of the Sparkle dyes). The Gold Obsidian Crowns were all used except for 1, I think. I bought most of the pictures with some of the Crowns and they are hanging in the house. The main house (Village 2 Story Viking Home with Balconies) with the tax free deed is in the Player owned town of Crossroads very near the town of Britanny. The deed is a place anywhere deed, though. There is also a taxable village deed in the character's backpack along with the base Village home deed that came with that purchase and also a Stone Two Story Keep with Corner turret Village home.

There is a commission free vendor on the main property with a few items left for sale (nothing spectacular).I can send pictures of the property if needed. The first floor basement in the home is decked out in a very nice bar design. It is a five story stone basement. The rest of the house is fully decorated and looks nice. The bank account has about 13k gold is all. I have crafted a few items of value that are with the account. i.e Mounted Phoenix in basement bar and various other similar items. The indestructible artisan tool was claimed and I chose the mining pick.

Please PM me with offers. You can kind of get an idea what I have invested below. I am not factoring in my time and effort building the character into the price. This account is NOT linked to Steam. PayPal only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  2. SOTAJunky

SOTAJunky Avatar

One bump for good measure before I take it off the market.

No offers so far.

3. Anunnaki

Anunnaki Avatar

What for the tax free deed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.