1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS exp.

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Mac2, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I will level you up by killing stuff, and you get to do what veer you want in the zone, as long as it does not hinder me killing the mobs. Prices are still yet to be determined, and can vary depending on where you want to go. For example, if a person wants to gain producer exp with the adventure exp, we can go to deep ravenswood, and you can skin and gather while I kill. We can discuss what you want done and try and come to an agreement of price.

2. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Do you have any references?

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  3. UncleBenny

UncleBenny Avatar

Nice service, great idea!

Mikeyta and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  4. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

This is very interesting. Would be interested to know the price structure when you get something going :D

Mikeyta and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  5. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

HRRK 72 GMs before persistence for thiz hooman, I can provide reference, he help me much. All good honest hard work.

6. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

I will also vouch for Mac's experience. He's very knowledgeable and extremely trustworthy. You couldn't ask for a better person to have provide you fast exp and doing it 100% legit!

7. Mikeyta

Mikeyta Avatar

I want your service
    Please pm me your availability will work thing out

Mikeyta

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  8. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

Great idea. Good luck on getting a long client list. 8^)

9. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

To get more clientele you might want to be more clear with what you are offering and which game feature that enables this.
    This because in other games this kind of offering is usually given by someone who wants the login etc of the account and levels it while you are away.

While you are offering something much more secure and legit. But if your customers don't know that one can Party up, and if one does all XP are divided equally in the group, then they will not understand the offer.
    So I'd advice a short explanation of the mechanisms and how it is done.

Moiseyev Trueden and Mikeyta like this.
  10. Val Ravar

Val Ravar Avatar

And everyone loves some hard numbers on how much exp you can provide at best or like area expectations (say deep ravens wood is aprox 270k exp/h - 2 man party) (I counted this from single person farm run that nets about aprox 385k exp/h and wasn't party exp now 70%?)

11. TeddyMIT

TeddyMIT Avatar

I hope know the efficiency
    for example: ? Avatar exp / h

Glantor Edge likes this.
  12. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Avatar

I've been offering this very same thing in discord trade for a few weeks, no bites, good luck.

hroth and Mikeyta like this.
  13. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

I think he did in this post. Maybe I'm reading it differently but to me it sounds like he runs around killing stuff and you follow him and loot everything so long as your not fighting and getting killed by doing something you shouldn't be doing or pulling groups when you shouldn't be.

Moiseyev Trueden, Mikeyta and Mac2 like this.
  14. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I have not really done this before so I do not really have any references for this in particular, but I have sold coin and have kept my word with that.

You have to log your own character, I do not want anyone's info, nor do I have a second computer to do that. I will have to run a few tests to get an average exp per hour. I will get back to this thread with that information today or tomorrow.

Yes, this is the information I will need to gather.

15. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

I was buying this service and the best method is to pay per 100k experience.

Paying for experience provides a consistent chargeable product and time is up to the efficiency of the person grinding.

16. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Ok, got a couple numbers here. I can get a person about 300k adventure exp a hour in deep ravenswood. This could be improved if the person wants to skin and gather some producer exp as well. The spawns cannot keep up, and after the first lap, not all the mobs are back up yet, 2nd lap has it.

So now, what is it worth. What does $100 usd per million sound like?

Nemesis2 and Mikeyta like this.
  17. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

$30 per hour sounds like more than what most people earn in their day job. 300k xp per hour, 3.5 hours 1 mil xp.

Where do I sign up to play a game for $30 per hour?

You also get half the xp. I think $50 per million xp might be more marketable. Maybe I am wrong?

Btw, I was paying $20 per 100k but rates have decreased with group bonuses and higher levels faster killing.

18. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

I don't think more than $5-10/hour is reasonable for this TBH. So like $30 for 1mil.

David Thompson likes this.
  19. Qwark

Qwark Avatar

Mac is the best! he is definitely worth the investment.

Cairo Hayden likes this.
  20. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

This is why this is open for discussion. Maybe that is to high, how about 76?

Cairo Hayden likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.