1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS Expert Craft station (un-chosen) 14 x Prosperity tools (claimed all but fish/alch

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by scubaman, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scubaman

scubaman Avatar

Accepting Verified paypal friends and family only

1 unclaimed Expert Crafting Station 55.00

14 claimed prosperity tools - all except fishing and alchemy (selling all 14 as package) 14 piece set @ 12 each = 168.00

2x Remote Banking Device 25.00 each
    5 story village basement 40.00
    Telescope 15.00
    Obsidian Street Lamp 6 pack - 10.00
    Wizards Inlaid leather buffet with open hutch 5.00
    Wizards Inlaid leather round dining table 4.00
    Stone Crypt 10.00

SOLD ITEMS
    2x CF Vendors @ 125.00 each (2 sold)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  2. Lumpygravy

Lumpygravy Avatar

if you hold one of the remote banks till I sell something I will get it

OR I get paid on the 3rd.. whichever comes first

Let me know if this is acceptable GrumpyOldGamerHitbox@gmail.com

3. gadget

gadget Avatar

i'll go for the crafting station, may i please ask if $50 USD ppff is ok, the $5 helps i can pay right away, if you PM me an email to paypal to.
    thank you, jeff

4. Lumpygravy

Lumpygravy Avatar

I have the $25 for the Bank!

Jeff (Gadget) is a serious buyer for the crafting station, he bought 3 off me for $50 each! - that's how I can pay you so fast.....

email me at GrumpyOldGamerHitbox@gmail.com when your ready to do the deal.. I been in shroud all night and I think I am gonna try some Elite Dangerous for a few hours....

gadget likes this.
  5. gadget

gadget Avatar

thank you Grumpy OldGamer for the stations, i'd like the crafting station still if you have it scubaman.
    glad it worked out, jeff

Lumpygravy likes this.
  6. Lumpygravy

Lumpygravy Avatar

Dang it, Will you take $23.27? I got carried away on Amazon buying swing music... if not I will have the whole $25 on the 3rd

7. Lumpygravy

Lumpygravy Avatar

Still have the bank? got paid early

8. scubaman

scubaman Avatar

Sorry guys for such late response, I thought all this was getting forwarded to me but I only received private messages.

1 of the CF vendors sold - I still have one for 125.00

Rest of the stuff is still for sale - I'll contact folks tomorrow to see if still interested.

gadget likes this.
  9. gadget

gadget Avatar

scubaman,

may i please offer $50 ppff right away for the crafting station ?
    i can pay right away, in-game name is RatavA to send to.
    if so please let me know email address to ppff to, thank you jeff

10. scubaman

scubaman Avatar

both cf vendors sold

11. Fenrir the Hunter

Fenrir the Hunter Avatar

Ill take the expert crafting station if you still have it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.