1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS - Grand Tour rewards, full set 200 Store Credits, for itemized pricing see inside

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Spoon, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Seems we can trade in credits until next livestream postmortem, so opening up some trades again.

Grand Tour, hats, masks and whatnots

(Updated with new lower prices in honor of the new Grand Tour starting in R52)...

Details and links in the spoiler at the bottom.

Complete set of Grand Tour rewards, hats, goggles and masks. 17 items in total.
    200 Store Credits (Save 90 from the individual prices listed below, total 290)
    Please note that I have several each of the rewards except the R10 R11 R12 ones.

[​IMG]

Grand Tour Release 10 Quest Reward:
    Cavalier's Hat
    65 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 11 Quest Reward:
    Tricorn Hat
    30 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 12 Quest Reward:
    Pilgrim's hat
    25 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 13 Quest Reward:
    Yule Hat
    20 Store Credits

[​IMG]

Grand Tour Release 14 Quest Reward:
    Hennin Hat
    15 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 15 Quest Reward:
    Silver Jester Carnival Mask
    15 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 16 Quest Reward:
    Black Lepus Mask
    15 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 17 Quest Reward:
    Fez hat
    10 Store Credits

[​IMG]

Grand Tour Release 18 Quest Reward:
    Bycocket Hat
    10 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 19 Quest Reward:
    Kobold Commander Mask
    15 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 20 Quest Reward:
    Chaperon Hat
    10 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 21 Quest Reward:
    Highwayman Hat
    15 Store Credits

[​IMG]

Grand Tour Release 22 Quest Reward:
    Steampunk Goggles
    10 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 23 Quest Reward:
    Plague Doctor Mask
    15 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 24 Quest Reward:
    Pilgrim Bonnet
    5 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 25 Quest Reward:
    Nomad Hat
    5 Store Credits

Grand Tour Release 26 Quest Reward:
    Bowler Hat
    10 Store Credits

And mostly for completeness:
    Grand Tour Release 52 Quest Reward
    Shardfall Cloak
    10 Store Credits
    [​IMG]
    Please note that you can still get this one in game - so don't buy unless you want extras.

For a while during the Alpha / Early Access period, if you logged in and tested the game you could complete a quest where you got an account Reward of a quest hat/headgear.
    These has then become something of a collectible concept.

Please note that there are Brown versions of some of these hats on the Crown Merchants in the game. While others only exist as these more exclusive versions.

Read more about this in the wiki:
    http://sotawiki.net/sota/Grand_Tour
    http://sotawiki.net/sota/Grand_Tour/History

And in the initial Update:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=44407

How do store credits work?
    First take a look at the main site FAQ
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=19#faq_1503
    Lowest denomination on Store Credit Gift Coupons are 5 credits.
    How to gift someone store credits
    You need the recipients email address, which in this context you should get from me in a PM.
    Pop over to the addon store, Other tab.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=9085#tab-other
    Scroll down to the "Store Credit Gift Coupons"
    Select the amount of Coupons you want to buy by using the up&down arrows.
    Click the [Send Selection as Gift] button
    Fill in the details, including recipient's email
    Note that as payment you can also use Store Credits you already own
    The site will now send an email to the recipient with links to the gifted items which can now be claimed.
    Discount
    Usually you can find Store Credits at a discount in the Player Marketplace. Ask around and see.
    Seems that they have postponed migration/crown conversion until next postmortem livestream.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...edits-exchange-to-gold-crowns-may-7th.118462/
    So a few last weeks with credits then.

There are several ways that one can set up a delivery of any goods you buy from me.

Novian Postal Service
    Using the mailboxes (usually in NPC Banks) one can send postal packages with the goods, which can then be picked up at any mailbox be the recipient.
    To use this one needs the full and properly spelled Avatar in game character name to use as the addressee.
    Please note that this costs gold per weight. So might not be so good with really heavy objects.
    Teleport and Trade
    We can set up a time to meet up in game, where I will teleport to you and Trade you the goods diretly.
    Please note that I play evenings in europe, CET. So might not be so good depending on time differences.
    Dunk Delivery
    If you have a residence you can set up a container on your lot which you right click and set permission for Public deposit, but restrict withdrawals.
    Then standing on that container in chat write
    /loc
    and paste that data in a message to me. That way I can deliver your stuff to your door.
    Please note that you need to give directions and I don't want to be killed/robbed when delivering. So might not be so good if you live in a PvP town.
    Pickup
    Spoon and Lux's Rifthikers have several locations all over Novia. If you so wish then tell me where you normally hang out in Novia adn I could arrange a pickup container, where I put the goods and give you access permissions.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Rentier likes this.
  2. Brighton Rock

Brighton Rock Avatar

thx Spoon, finally my set is complete :)

Spoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.