1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS: HD Quality Sheet Music

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Duke Ezekiel Cooper, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Ezekiel Cooper

Duke Ezekiel Cooper Avatar

[​IMG]

Looking for HD quality ABC Music for your avatar's collection?
    Satisfaction is guaranteed at Paragon ABC Production Company!

Digitally remastered .abc files that give you near MIDI sound quality!
    Play your favorite tune on a wide range of instruments!
    Sync up with friends to experience stereo quality music output!

Cant find a tune in game? No Problem!
    Mail in a request and if your request is produced,
    YOU get 5 free sheets to sell or give to friends!

Prices range from 2500gp to 50k for produced sheet music ready to play!

Directions:
    Blackrock Cove, head South from docks along castle wall straight into Paragon Square!

Fenrus MacRath and Birko like this.
  2. dayero

dayero Avatar

how much for this one? :D

3. Birko

Birko Avatar

Duke Ezekiel, I'd love to hear Brian Eno's "I'll Come Running" as playable in game. It might actually be two piano parts synched together. A piano duet?
    Not an easy song to take on the road, but still just a lovely love song. Give me a quote !
    Here's the 1975 song :

- Birko

Fenrus MacRath likes this.
  4. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

Sounds Great Zeke! I had no idea that in game music could sound this good.

Duke Ezekiel Cooper likes this.
  5. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c7O91GDWGPU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can you do this one for my Fleet Flute? Its the Finale of the William Tell Overture.

6. Duke Ezekiel Cooper

I think this one is highly doable...
    Getting to work on it, to see if it can be produced... I'll quote a price after I see how much voodoo I gotta put on it...
    You wont have to pay for it if I can produce it, you get 5 copies free as your commission.

@Birko, I'm working on yours too. Same as above.

Birko likes this.
  7. Duke Ezekiel Cooper

Added this one as well...
    I'll let you know if the final cut makes my standard...
    I wont release trash... I wont settle for anything less than perfection.

8. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Hey Zeke, do you only do classics or "Good Music"? Cause I would love some of the music I listen to, but its mostly "Electro Swing" or stuff like that, might not be do-able in this style :s

9. Duke Ezekiel Cooper

Put a link on this thread to the tune/tunes that you want me to try to produce...
    If I can put the voodoo on it, it's free + 4 copies for you to sell for whatever you think it's worth or give to friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.