1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I'm selling the HOB for $350. The price will go up $25 each month until sold.

PM me directly if interested. I'm happy to use Lord Andernut to perform the exchange of cash for the item.

Edit...SOLD.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  2. Mystic

Mystic Avatar

Moved to proper forum.

3. Drocis the Devious

This item has sold.

I have one more HOB Cabinet that I was planning to keep. However I will leave this offer open for a short period of time. If someone wants the cabinet please contact me. If there are no takers at the offer price above, I will eventually remove the item from sale before launch. It's kind of a special item and I think I will miss it if it sells.

maathyas likes this.
  4. Drocis the Devious

OP edited to reflect new price and guidelines.

Since I sold my first HOB (and have one remaining) I've decide to change the sale price to $350 and increase the new scheduled change in price to $25 each month.

I really don't want to sell my last cabinet, it's a nice item that has a lot of historic value in the game. You had to be at a certain place in time to get one, and this was very early in the development process. There are probably less than 500 in existence. As the game moves towards launch, only a very select few players will have one of these cabinets - that's why they're so valuable.

Anyway, if you have interest in the current price of $350, it's better to act now and not later. Please contact me directly to express your initial interest in purchasing this item.

P.S.

If you contact me, be ready to buy. Don't haggle, the price isn't coming down. Don't delay, I'm not waiting around for you. I'm ready to make a nice clean and friendly trade (yes store credit is acceptable).

5. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Would you be willing to do $300? I get paid next week.

6. Drocis the Devious

I posted the first one at $325 and in less than 24 hours it was sold.

$350 is the price my friend. I had another buyer at $325 but there were some unexplained delays.

Next month, should I still have it in my possession the price will be $375.

Lord Blake Blackstone likes this.
  7. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Was just jokin' ;)

Good luck with selling it!

8. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Baron Drocis I want to purchase your cabinet please.

9. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Im sure Lord Andernut has been very busy with all he is doing helping with the mergers for people and has not had a chance to speak with me about the cabinet. So , I will be glad to go through you and pay with paypal now if you will accept that form of payment.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  10. Drocis the Devious

Sold for the listed price in the OP.

11. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Well played, sir, well played.
    I was sure you would be able to sell it at high value but it didn't expect this.

12. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

If you come across another one let me know. Would be interested in purchasing one.

13. maathyas

maathyas Avatar

A very big thank you to Baron Drocis Fondorlatos for the sale.

14. Ty of Britain

Ty of Britain Legend of the Hearth

I have a HOB cabinet for sale. $325 (since I'll be voluntarily giving a portion to the broker). Let me know and we will make arrangements. This is my first time selling. I'd prefer to go through Lord Andernut since it seems best for both parties involved. I'm a Royal Founder account, even know I don't have many posts on the forum. I've been in the know for awhile :).

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  15. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Interested. Would take for that price.

maathyas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.