1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS - IGG auction - "Royal Purple Dye" recipe (the one using Royal Elderberry) End APR-02

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Spoon, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

!Note!
    This auction is only for the recipe - actual Elderberry is not included you gotta get that elsewhere.
    !Note!

So going through my chests I found two extra recipes for "Royal Purple Dye" on top of the one that Spoon has. Since Spoon has got all my berries anyway I thought I'd offer one of them up for an IGG auction since we have so few of those nowadays.

No PMs please, instead reply below with your in-game-gold offer. (Yes, only in-game-gold, so bids with other resources/currencies will be disqualified).

Minimum increase: 500 in-game-gold. (Only bids which reach this minimum increase will qualify).

Only posts with no Edits qualify - if you make a wrong bid, or have second thoughts then delete your post and make a new one.

This auction will end when there are no more higher bids within 3h of the last bid after Midnight UTC on sunday 2nd of April.
    (Its an anti-sniping thing. So if there are no bids within that 3h window the auction close at midnight. But a bid at 23:00 would prolong the bidding window to 02:00 on the 3rd, and if another bid comes in during that window the window gets another +3h from the timestamp of the post, so in theory it could go on forever.)

Once the auction is closed I will contact the highest bidder (if any) through PM to set up the details regarding delivery etc.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

So the Royal Elderberry was one of those 'rare' rewards given to Royal Founder backers back in the day. It consisted of a Recipe for the Royal Purple Dye and an Elderberry seed. The seed can be planted and grown into the elderberries, then that can be used in the recipe to create the dye, when the dye is applied another seed appears and one can start the cycle again.
    The purple color given by the dye is 'rare' in that it can only be made from such Royal Elderberries. However given that each seed is re-usable they are more like uncommon or rare-ish.
    http://sotawiki.net/sota/Royal_Elderberry_Bush

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

First bid:

20 000 in-game-gold

(Which is my reserve price).

3. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

20k (Or do I need to go above that?)

4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

aha a loophole, :D 20k is fine.

5. Elas TheWise

Elas TheWise Avatar

21,000 IGG

6. Morgathys

Morgathys Avatar

7. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

8. Draugur2

Draugur2 Avatar

9. Xonn

Xonn Avatar

10. UncleBenny

UncleBenny Avatar

11. Draugur2

Draugur2 Avatar

12. Brax Kreegan

Brax Kreegan Avatar

13. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

We have a winner.

Sending PM now.

14. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

No response to either post nor to PM.

If I've still got no response I will be putting this up for sale again on friday.

15. Draugur2

Draugur2 Avatar

Or sell it to me!

Spoon likes this.
  16. Brax Kreegan

Brax Kreegan Avatar

i do appologise for the inconvienience ive been in bed for 5 days with pneumonia ,strep throat,and a sinus infection .i will try to pick it up later today or tomorrow .if ive waited to long and you have to sell it to another person i will understand again iam sorry.

Spoon likes this.
  17. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Ouch. Pneumonia is no fun.

No worries, I will keep it for you for a fortnight now that I know you are still interested.

*hands over a rejuvenation potion*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.