1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS: Keep in Brittany

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Prince Guni, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince Guni

Prince Guni Avatar

We are considering selling our keep that is located in the capital city Brittany next to the Brittany sewers entrance in Brittany Alleys. Owner name: Dolce Vita. Everyone passes this keep when running from the harbor or sewers area westwards to the central Brittany gate. Unlike most other keeps, this keep enjoys both a sea view and still receives traffic and is very centrally located in the game's #1 commercial area.

We will consider offers for:
    - the lot/location only
    - the lot/location together with a taxfree keep lot deed
    - the lot/location together with a complete Founder Duke pledge that also contains a taxfree keep lot deed

You are invited to make serious offers. Lowball offers will be ignored. If we receive an offer at/above what we consider a buyout price we can transact immediately. If we receive several serious offers that are neither lowball nor above our buyout I will make this a proper auction. If interest is too low I will abort and we will maintain the keep for now.

I am also accepting as partial payment / USD supplement:
    - player owned towns
    - commission free vendors
    - tax free lot deeds
    - pledges (complete and no Steam activated)
    - store credits and COTOs
    - CoV

This is really a unique opportunity to get your hands on a piece of very special real estate in this game. This is not only a highly usable and impressive keep in a place where even row lot locations are selling for hundreds of dollars, but keep lot deeds themselves are rares now and no longer available from Portalarium.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    Vrunk Hrrk and Melissa like this.
  2. David Thompson

David Thompson Avatar

As the owner of Keep in Central Brit, i must agree. Lovely lots, right in the heart of Britannia. Also Guni, i must thank you for selling an account long ago i was able to grow to LOTM.

Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
  3. Murphy Hart

Murphy Hart Avatar

Sorry, is this Keep in Brittany Alley's or Brittany Central?

David J Thompson likes this.
  4. Prince Guni

Prince Guni Avatar

The keep is in Brittany Alleys. When you enter Alleys coming from Central you see it on the left side along the water front. You pass it automatically when you run to the harbor and the sewers entrance.

5. Murphy Hart

Murphy Hart Avatar

Thank you. Sorry, I thought it was in Brittany Central. I will give this a pass. Wishing you good fortune in your sale.

David J Thompson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.