1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS: Lord of the Isle Castle Lot Deed, Other Lot Deeds, Houses, Basements, and more!

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Oakenhammer, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

We've had some unexpected expenses come up recently so it has come time to begin parting with many of the things I've acquired over the past 6 years. I have created a storefront on my website (SotASmith.com) and began to add items. I have thousands of items, so it'll take some time to get them all up, but I'll provide updates in this thread.

Visit: SotASmith Store

Categories:
    Property - updated 8/19
    Home - updated 8/19
    Basement - posted
    Decoration - in progress
    Dungeon
    Equipment (Armor, Shields, Masks, Wings) - posted
    Equipment (Weapons, Instruments, Held) - posted
    Equipment (Cloaks) - in progress
    Pattern
    Pet - posted
    Player-Owned Town
    Emote
    Miscellaneous

We are open to negotiation. We will consider offers of Crowns of the Obsidians (COTOs) and in-game gold at current average market exchange rates. Please send any offers to us using one of the below contact options:

Contact Options:
    Email: support@sotasmith.com
    In-Game: Oakenhammer
    Discord: Oakenhammer#9675

All payments are secure through the store and we accept PayPal (with Buyer Protection), ApplePay, and all major credit cards.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  2. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

Basements have been posted.

3. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

Inventory updated and pets have been posted.

4. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

Inventory updated, some prices reduced, and equipment posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.