1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS: Rares : Pets / Cloaks / Telethon rewards / Quest Hats / Pledge/ Elven Items

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Jatvardur, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Updated stock levels.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Greatly appreciated.

Newly created:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/item-prices.86676/

A thread of prices.

-----------------

New: Loyalty Scheme

Allow me to introduce a first for the SotA community. I have developed a new loyalty reward scheme for players who purchase from me using real currencies. This scheme is modelled after various popular schemes that exist in real life. These points can then be used to earn discount on future purchases.

I will retrospectively apply this to all trades from December 1st 2016. That means that anyone who has traded with me from then until now can receive loyalty points. Occasionally, I will offer deals which have an enhanced rate of earning.

Earning
    The rate is 1 reward point per $1 spent.

Note that rewards are calculated after fees and discounts have been accounted for. Rates may change in the future.

Example
    Item Cost - $150
    After PayPal fees Jat keeps - $127.50

Loyal points rewarded: 127

Spending
    Every 100 points collected will provide the recipient with a $1 discount on a future purchase. Another way to read that is that every loyalty point gives you 1 cent off a future purchase. Points will be deducted from your balance after usage.

Rates may change in the future.

Example
    Player has 500 points.
    Item cost -- $150
    Item cost after discount -- $145
    Loyalty points used -- 500

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  2. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Updated OP.

Inactivity
    I've been busy with work for the last week or two so not been as quick to reply. I was also away last week without computer access. I should be free this weekend and for the coming week though.

Loyalty Scheme
    I'm trialling a loyalty scheme to see if it will encourage return sales. I suspect that it will be mostly unnoticed in the short term but in the long term it ought to help with further sales.

Market Activity
    As a player with a good stock of items and reasonable forum activity of late I get a lot of questions about prices and what I'm willing to buy / sell for. So this is my summary of those enquiries and sales.

• Cloaks are by far the most popular items. I believe that rare cloaks will at least maintain their original add-on store value at a minimum. Not all cloaks are equally desirable so I suspect that the prices of rare but undesirable cloaks will be flat over the coming year (e.g. striped / checkered cloaks). However, I do think that the price of the rare and desirable cloaks will creep upwards of the coming year (not exponential). The most popular cloaks are Obsidian and Oracle (the most desired items I had on sale). After that the Blade of the Avatar seems to be popular but not as desirable.
    • Commission Free Vendors are highly popular. Their prices seem to be quite stable. Given the difficulty of new CFVs coming into the game (only bundles) I can see prices being maintained at $100 - 125. As many people are offering CFVs from their pledge it is certainly possible that there is more supply now than there might be in the future (not everyone wants to keep theirs so they are keen to sell them).
    • Headless Mask is very popular. More so than I would have thought. Annoyed I didn't buy more originally. :)
    • Rotting Flesh armor. Popular but not super popular like the Oracle and Obsidian cloaks.

Some rares will do very well over the coming years but some rares I suspect will struggle to do better than their original selling price in the add-on store. The more items there are available to buy the less likely it is that undesirable rares will increase in value. In other words I don't expect all rares to do well or necessarily rise in value.

3. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Bump.

I still have items for sale. Updated stock levels and items available. Apologies for in replying.

4. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

Hello do.you still have the gossamer virtue cloak? The see through one

Jatvardur likes this.
  5. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Hi there, yes I do. Will start a PM with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.