1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation occurring in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Also, posting more than once per week within your own post, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited.

Activities that involve real dollar exchanges between players if the goods involved cannot be delivered to the customer immediately are not allowed. At this time, items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledges (Account transfers are not supported, only pledge content transfers), Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. All exchanges of virtual good for real dollars are to remain confined to this part of the forum ONLY. No in-game or chat based real dollar exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the terms of service of whatever third party platform (eBay, PayPal, etc.) that is used. Portalarium reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

If your Account has redeemed a Steam Key or was purchased through Steam, you cannot reduce your pledge to an unplayable state. Therefore, a Steam purchased/linked account must retain a minimum $40 value.

Updated 2017.01.19, EULA Updated on 2017.02.01 to cover exploits and trading of items from exploits.
  2. TRUSTED TRADERS

Want another option for buying or selling your game items or accounts? Markee Dragon is an authorized Portalarium Trusted Trader and a business partner with Portalarium. Markee Dragon has our endorsement as a trustworthy and reputable partner, and a portion of all sales goes back to Portalarium to further the development of Shroud of the Avatar!

Portalarium and Trusted Traders work together to allow real money transactions for expired Shroud of the Avatar (SotA) items, and allow Trusted Traders to resell active SotA items. All consumer transactions will be directly between a Trusted Trader and Players. Portalarium will receive a percentage of real money transactions for expired items, and Portalarium will provide active items to Trusted Traders on an on-demand basis for resell. Portalarium promotes Trusted Traders as a sanctioned site for buying/selling/trading expired items and for reselling active items.

(NOTE: While we have complete trust in the security of transactions with Portalarium Trusted Traders, Portalarium is not responsible or liable in any way, to either party, for those transactions)

[WTS] Silver Ores @ $16/1k (IN-STOCK 4k)

Discussion in 'Commodities (WTS/WTB, ex: COTOs, Wood, Sugar, etc)' started by Kabalyero, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Kabalyero

Kabalyero Avatar

Hey Avatars! I have some COMMODITIES for sale. Check them out below. Thanks! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

[​IMG]

Silver Ores - $16 USD / 1000
    (IN STOCK → 4000 Silver Ores)

» Payment Method: PayPal
    » Interested? Post below or send me a message and I will deliver them to you in New Britannia ASAP. Thanks.
    » P.S. You can pay me after I delivered the items to you in New Britannia. Also, I can deliver or drop off the goods in your Drop Box if you have one on your property. (^_^)

KAB's Resource Gathering Service

By the way, if you need resources gathered like ores, etc. Post below or send me a message about what you need or want gathered and if I'm available then I'll happily do it for you. See rates below:

Iron Ores -------► $12 per 1000
    Gold Ores -------► $14 per 1000
    Silver Ores -----► $16 per 1000

Note: All my gathering activities in New Britannia are done manually. No Macros! No Bots! Just some Good Old Manual Grinding! (^_^)

Last edited: May 20, 2017 at 10:14 PM
  2. Kabalyero

Kabalyero Avatar

See original post.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  3. Kabalyero

Kabalyero Avatar

It's been a while. I have 4000 Silver Ores for sale. See original post. Thanks.

Last edited: May 3, 2017