1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS - Tax Free POT Village Deed - 285 Store Credits

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Spoon, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Tax Free POT Village Deed @ 285 Store Credits

I have three of these.
    I have two of these.

I have one left.

Add a house+basement for +5 Store Credits, chose from

Add a fence for +5 Store Credits, chose from

Also, let me know if you are looking for some other home or fence.

How do store credits work?
    First take a look at the main site FAQ
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=19#faq_1503
    Lowest denomination on Store Credit Gift Coupons are 5 credits.

How to gift someone store credits
    You need the recipients email address, which in this context you should get from me in a PM.
    Pop over to the addon store, Other tab.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=9085#tab-other
    Scroll down to the "Store Credit Gift Coupons"
    Select the amount of Coupons you want to buy by using the up&down arrows.
    Click the [Send Selection as Gift] button
    Fill in the details, including recipient's email
    Note that as payment you can also use Store Credits you already own
    The site will now send an email to the recipient with links to the gifted items which can now be claimed.

Discount
    Usually you can find Store Credits at a discount in the Player Marketplace. Ask around and see.

Seems that they have postponed migration/crown conversion until next postmortem livestream.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...edits-exchange-to-gold-crowns-may-7th.118462/
    So a few last weeks with credits then.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.